Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Famara Diedhiou “

Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:45 pm

Very well taken goal by him tonight on his first start.

His link up play has been good too.

All this despite some calling him a “farmer”.

Re: “ Famara Diedhiou “

Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:47 pm

Good first half by him.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:47 pm

Also a donkey, let's not forget that.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:43 pm

"a winner struck with venom" Snake emoji.

Like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:31 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:"a winner struck with venom" Snake emoji.

Like it

Brilliant :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:39 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Also a donkey, let's not forget that.

EE AW
Took his goal well had some nice touches well done farmer dido but he needs to up his work rate though walked around a lot tonight but got us the 3 points brilliant turn and lay off from bowler though .

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:55 pm

Reminds me a bit of Michael Ricketts from a few seasons ago.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:59 pm

Had a decent game
Took his goal well after some fine build up play

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:26 pm

Great goal, proper strikers finish.

But everything else from him was below par.

He can be better though so hopefully this gives him confidence to kick on

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:36 pm

Took his goal well - Let's hope he can have a good end to the season .

Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:05 am

montyblue wrote:

EE AW
Took his goal well had some nice touches well done farmer dido but he needs to up his work rate though walked around a lot tonight but got us the 3 points brilliant turn and lay off from bowler though .

Scored more goals than Keiffer so far this week on a fraction of the cost; FACT! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:15 am

Up until his goal, I thought he was like bambi on ice! I cannot stand how the modern day footballer is programmed to fall after anything more than a tickle in the back.

Great finish, though. Felt like it was in slow motion, but actually the pass and shot were timed to perfection.

Not enough for me though. I want more attempts at goal, and this isn't aimed at FD. Grant was more dengerous. Striker and right wing need to get to Grants level of attack minded.

Be nice for FD to have a run of games where we can try and get Grant/Bowler/Colwill/O'Dowda closer and linking up more.

Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:33 pm

SB 1927 wrote:Up until his goal, I thought he was like bambi on ice! I cannot stand how the modern day footballer is programmed to fall after anything more than a tickle in the back.

Great finish, though. Felt like it was in slow motion, but actually the pass and shot were timed to perfection.

Not enough for me though. I want more attempts at goal, and this isn't aimed at FD. Grant was more dengerous. Striker and right wing need to get to Grants level of attack minded.

Be nice for FD to have a run of games where we can try and get Grant/Bowler/Colwill/O'Dowda closer and linking up more.

totally agree with your top statement, thought he was bullied off the ball far to easy, took his goal well, and nearly had a second with a deft flick, can't imagine him scoring 10 goals in a season for us uptop, but for now, he's what we got

Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:23 pm

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:

EE AW

Scored more goals than Keiffer so far this week on a fraction of the cost; FACT! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Let's hope he scores more than Moore - This Saturday ;)