Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Callum Robinson “

Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

Callum Robinson on Twitter/X:

“Soon Back”

:bluebird:

I wonder if he’ll be in the squad on Saturday?

Re: “ Callum Robinson “

Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:14 pm

Hope not
would rather he stays away its a wasted position if he is in the team because he does not put a shift in .

Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:29 pm

With any luck he means soon back in the treatment room to fix his wavy arm syndrome issues.

Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:32 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:With any luck he means soon back in the treatment room to fix his wavy arm syndrome issues.

Yes
like Kermit the frog.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:59 pm

montyblue wrote:Hope not
would rather he stays away its a wasted position if he is in the team because he does not put a shift in .

Until he got injured last season he was arguably our best player. He stayed on too long after what turned out to be a serious injury. I would love to see him back provided he is committed. I think he and Grant played alongside each other the year Grant scored a load of goals so they may link up well again.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:25 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Hope not

Until he got injured last season he was arguably our best player. He stayed on too long after what turned out to be a serious injury. I would love to see him back provided he is committed. I think he and Grant played alongside each other the year Grant scored a load of goals so they may link up well again.

Tried him with grant nothing happened he was still poor i was exspecting better at the start of the season as they played together before but it never materialized he seems to have a could' nt give a f.ck attidude.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:02 pm

He spends too much time doing complete FA and we are a better team without him IMO

Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:58 pm

Keep him with the under 23's. Watched him in the first half in the week, and even then he looked out of his depth.

Waste of space in the first team. :? :?

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:34 pm

Long covid is the rumour he's got