Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Swansea manager:
On Twitter Singing Anti Cardiff Songs and Anti Bulut Songs

I think it’s great I’d love it if bullut came out with us all afterwards to celebrate with us. Reminds me of when Sam would come out with us get that passion and desire going again.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:47 pm

Iceblue wrote:

I think it’s great I’d love it if bullut came out with us all afterwards to celebrate with us. Reminds me of when Sam would come out with us get that passion and desire going again.

You’ve just answered everything I have now been saying for years under this present Regime, We have NO care / passion / fight / closeness with our club anymore .

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Iceblue wrote:

You’ve just answered everything I have now been saying for years under this present Regime, We have NO care / passion / fight / closeness with our club anymore .

It scenes I want to see at our club again. I care I want to wiping the floor with Swansea and Bristol yesterday really hurts and it hurts when so many don’t seem to care we lost to the jacks like they just an other team. They’re not they are the ones we should be bothered about always beating.

Re: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Obsessed?

Who is obsessed and she probably has not got a clue what really happened

I think we need a p!ss take of our own, get billy badge to buy 100's of inflatable rats or something?

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:05 pm

Bluedabadee wrote:Lets be honest, we didnt know what hit us yesterday, the passion and over ferocity from the swansea players and fans was something our players hadnt witnessed. Like rabbits in the headlights

Fake swansea fan :laughing5:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:12 pm

Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up
Never change Annie’s you absolute wet wipe

The irony is that you, a Swansea fan, have not only read this forum but have taken the time and effort to create an account and make a comment. Which kinda proves your obsession with us, does it not?

Nobody on here feels the need to do the same as you on a Swansea forum, as that would be weird. A sign of being unhealthily obsessed and jealous. Which it is and that you and your mushes obviously are, hence why your here.

Re-read what I've written and think about it s-l-o-w-l-y. The penny will eventually drop. Maybe not today but it will.

Seven years in the Premier League and you lasted one

To be honest we forget about you in 2 days it means very little as Bristol City is our main derby.

We dislike seeing your Managers on their knees and jumping on a pile on, but it's very childish isn't it and very insular because you live in a backward type town where beating the big important impressive Capital is all you've got.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:14 pm

Iceblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Iceblue wrote:

It scenes I want to see at our club again. I care I want to wiping the floor with Swansea and Bristol yesterday really hurts and it hurts when so many don’t seem to care we lost to the jacks like they just an other team. They’re not they are the ones we should be bothered about always beating.

Suppose you prefer us to beat them than get promotion? They are just another team in this League whether anyone likes it or not? You can argue about Manor of defeat thats fine was very meak to say least.... and before you question quote about anther team in League im in camp of Bristol being biggest rivals not swans so I'll take 3 out of four wins in local derby's ... anyway more to life than getting upset over a football game.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Iceblue wrote:

Suppose you prefer us to beat them than get promotion? They are just another team in this League whether anyone likes it or not? You can argue about Manor of defeat thats fine was very meak to say least.... and before you question quote about anther team in League im in camp of Bristol being biggest rivals not swans so I'll take 3 out of four wins in local derby's ... anyway more to life than getting upset over a football game.

Exactly it's life and death to them, and a game we would prefer to win (mostly to shut them up and avoid this messageboard obsession from them) but other that that after tomorrow they are insignificant to us again!

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:39 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up

The irony is that you, a Swansea fan, have not only read this forum but have taken the time and effort to create an account and make a comment. Which kinda proves your obsession with us, does it not?

Nobody on here feels the need to do the same as you on a Swansea forum, as that would be weird. A sign of being unhealthily obsessed and jealous. Which it is and that you and your mushes obviously are, hence why your here.

Re-read what I've written and think about it s-l-o-w-l-y. The penny will eventually drop. Maybe not today but it will.

To be honest we forget about you in 2 days it means very little as Bristol City is our main derby.

We dislike seeing your Managers on their knees and jumping on a pile on, but it's very childish isn't it and very insular because you live in a backward type town where beating the big important impressive Capital is all you've got.

We lose to Bristol I don’t care one bit really, we lost to Swansea and my month is ruined.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:54 pm

The only way of shutting them up is excellence on the pitch, with ambitious owners it wouldn't be difficult to do they ain't exactly Real Madrid are they. Our time will come.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:02 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

We lose to Bristol I don’t care one bit really, we lost to Swansea and my month is ruined.

Yes you are probably young, it used to be Bristo City by miles.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:06 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

I wish I was young haha. 44 years old and Swansea means more to me ten times more than Bristol games

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:08 pm

Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

You truly are thick, aren't you...? :roll:

You and your ilk not seen for months (years in some cases) and suddenly after one result you're all Billy Big Balls...! :lol:

I would say 'you couldn't make it up', but you're living proof you can...! :oops:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:12 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

I wish I was young haha. 44 years old and Swansea means more to me ten times more than Bristol games

Relatively mate :thumbup:

I'm in my fifties and it was more Bristol when I was younger especially away, but for fans in sixties and above it's even more so Bristol City and Rovers and Newport, remember Swansea have no other rivals.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:08 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

Damn young whippersnapper ! Get off my lawn! :old: :old:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:44 pm

The reason they are obsessed with us is THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN WE ARE THE BIGGEST AND BEST SUPPORTED TEAM IN WALES AND ALWAYS WILL BE END OF

Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:46 pm

Iceblue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:You are all still crying the day after :lol: :lol:

You are the mugs can never do the double and had your identity changed laughing stock of football you red birds are

Yes you won the game fair and square I’ve got no problem with that I was there yesterday I wasn’t worried about doing the double I would have been happy with a point at least then we would have got something out of the game but you where all very wound up that we might do a double In you’re ground and to be fair it would have pissed you all off if it had happened you say we will never do a double but you will never know it could happen never say never in Glasgow Manchester Liverpool the midland and london they do the doubles over each other all the time even a treble but they don’t get obsessed about it like you lot do what you lot like to forget is that we won the first ever top flight derby and I’m happy with that but we don’t go on about it all the time .as I said you won the game fair and square one game wonders like you’re one game wonder fans who turned up just because it’s Cardiff let’s hope the Americans keep doing a good job for you yes we went to red for a while but we soon got our blue shirts back and the one game wonder Swansea who fans who turned up yesterday won’t come back all season why because they don’t like the Americans what a pathetic excuse not to support there club

You totally wrong doing the double was massive for us, it’s mostly driven by the media and it’s crazy that in all the history only recently one club won two league games in a season it’s pretty incredible you won’t find that in any other big derby it’s certainly unique.
And your I don’t care attitude is either embarrassingly transparent and you think by pretending we not bothered gives us a moral victory, or you not a true city fan. Because it should mean everything. I tell people at work I’d wouldn’t be bothered if we finished a season with just 12 points as long as they only come from Swansea and Bristol.

Icelandblue you are very wrong about me I care very much and im a diehard city fan but I’m an old head and have been to Swansea many times and never get wound up by them winning means everything to me but it’s the same old story every time we go there we make them look better than they are

But you are getting wound up by them or you wouldn’t be posting. But there’s nothing wrong with it they our rivals.

Icelandblue im not getting wound up at all you have had a go at me for my opinion I’m just stating a fact you should be backing me up

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:03 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

Damn young whippersnapper ! Get off my lawn! :old: :old:

Haha.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:44 pm

Proud Jack wrote:You are all still crying the day after :lol: :lol:

You are the mugs can never do the double and had your identity changed laughing stock of football you red birds are

I had to do a 'double' take when I realised you and your cowardly family members finally felt 'safe' to raise your heads above the parapet...

One win (to us at least) does not a summer make and you are still well behind in the table with 'head-to-head' games for the season being equal at one win each, which means we (your capital city) are better than you overall this season...

For the record, it was one of your own that quoted that 'fact' a few seasons ago and the same sage also told us (quote) "the table doesn't lie...!"

Can I ask, in all seriousness, how many of ours infested your Forum(s) following our creditable win just a few short months ago? Not many, I would think...

You being here shows how much it means to you personally (assuming you are a real 'Jack' ;) ) but the true embarrassment lies in your non-appearances whilst you and your (supposed) club were under the 'cosh'

My disdain for you and your ilk cannot go understated for the reasons above and more...

Embarrassing beyond you are...! :oops:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:03 pm

Question?
did our fans or ex players disrespect Swansea in anyway after we won in September? I'm not on social media but been told by others that ex swans and current players disrespecting ccfc... so thought doing disaster chants or movement (swim away armbands ect is illegal) having bragging rights no problem but being total priks on social media players especially says how low can get.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:24 pm

I've seen the vid of the manager calling us scum, no problem with that at all personally. But being called scum by Swansea is like being called a pedo by Jimmy Savile, I don't think they realise just what an underclass they are and how genuinely low they are thought of as people in general, they really are odd.

I also think their manager is breathing a big sigh of relief too. They were shitting themselves this week as thought they were going to lose. And if they did, given it's their small goldfish bowl world cup final, they would have been calling for the managers head and it would have spiralled down. They would have been just 4 points off relegation and their manager knows it and what would have happened. He knows he's bought a bit of time with this. It's another shame we didn't beat them, as it would have been nice to see them implode and get properly sucked in, as this game was an absolute must win for them on many levels, and a possible relegation scrap being one of them, as they would have all been on the managers and players backs. And of course, that's why their players celebrated like they did too, rubber rings and breast strokes, it's a big sigh of relief. For now at least anyway.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:26 pm

Iceblue wrote:

Last time I remember us doing similar was Hudson down the bay at the 2013 promotion celebration.

I think the Jacks cross the line with the derby but also say we don’t go far enough.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:44 pm

I get what they are doing, in a way it is a good thing, all the club together but they have overstepped the mark over the last two or three seasons. I can't believe the FaW will be happy with their club glorifying hooligan culture. As a fan you'll get a ban and perhaps a court visit for making "gestures", not sure that photo on the pitch with the rubber ring is a good look.

This game will always be a bubble, Swansea City FC ratcheting up the intensity to the point of madness has ensured SWP will still keep the draconian measures. I doubt they'd let us play them in E-sports without a virtual bubble

Well done boyos :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:51 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I get what they are doing, in a way it is a good thing, all the club together but they have overstepped the mark over the last two or three seasons. I can't believe the FaW will be happy with their club glorifying hooligan culture. As a fan you'll get a ban and perhaps a court visit for making "gestures", not sure that photo on the pitch with the rubber ring is a good look.

This game will always be a bubble, Swansea City FC ratcheting up the intensity to the point of madness has ensured SWP will still keep the draconian measures. I doubt they'd let us play them in E-sports without a virtual bubble

You’re right about the bubble for sure.

Welsh Government, UK Government, policing authorities etc take note of everything around a game. They’ll see all this and make sure it stays a bubble.

A big deal is made that this is the only full bubble fixture but to be fair most intense rivalries are inter-City so a full bubble is not logistical. For example:

Man Utd v Man City
Everton v Liverpool
London derbies
Rangers v Celtic
Villa v Birmingham

The exceptions are Newcastle v Sunderland and Man Utd v Liverpool.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:00 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I've seen the vid of the manager calling us scum, no problem with that at all personally. But being called scum by Swansea is like being called a pedo by Jimmy Savile, I don't think they realise just what an underclass they are and how genuinely low they are thought of as people in general, they really are odd.

I also think their manager is breathing a big sigh of relief too. They were shitting themselves this week as thought they were going to lose. And if they did, given it's their small goldfish bowl world cup final, they would have been calling for the managers head and it would have spiralled down. They would have been just 4 points off relegation and their manager knows it and what would have happened. He knows he's bought a bit of time with this. It's another shame we didn't beat them, as it would have been nice to see them implode and get properly sucked in, as this game was an absolute must win for them on many levels, and a possible relegation scrap being one of them, as they would have all been on the managers and players backs. And of course, that's why their players celebrated like they did too, rubber rings and breast strokes, it's a big sigh of relief. For now at least anyway.

Good thing you’re not obsessed with what they do.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:03 pm

The jacks always have and always will have a massive inferiority and insecurity complex as far as Cardiff are concerned.we live rent free in their 1 cell brains 7 years in the premier League and a trophy but they are still a little club with a small fanbase it eats them up that even with all failures and being unable to push on we will always be the biggest club in wales.theyve had the Barry rondeau gas a jack and watch out for the horses shoved down their throats for years and all they've got is the swim away myth cos we all know none of those dirty cnts wouldn't go anywhere near water wether they were chasing anyone or not

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:10 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I get what they are doing, in a way it is a good thing, all the club together but they have overstepped the mark over the last two or three seasons. I can't believe the FaW will be happy with their club glorifying hooligan culture. As a fan you'll get a ban and perhaps a court visit for making "gestures", not sure that photo on the pitch with the rubber ring is a good look.

Didn't a fan get gone for aeroplane gesture against us couple seasons ago? .. it won't take much to get authority's to get involved and no its not OK before anyone says it is.... its been made illegal for a reason .... but why is all levels at club getting involved in disrespectful behaviour towards a fellow club?

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I've seen the vid of the manager calling us scum, no problem with that at all personally. But being called scum by Swansea is like being called a pedo by Jimmy Savile, I don't think they realise just what an underclass they are and how genuinely low they are thought of as people in general, they really are odd.

Good thing you’re not obsessed with what they do.

Good thing your not obsessed with what I post. An even better thing is that you're not a brain surgeon. Clown.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Didn't a fan get gone for aeroplane gesture against us couple seasons ago? .. it won't take much to get authority's to get involved and no its not OK before anyone says it is.... its been made illegal for a reason .... but why is all levels at club getting involved in disrespectful behaviour towards a fellow club?

I think it was Southampton and millwall fans that did it. Don’t know what the offence would be so doubt there were any criminal charges but I vaguely rember them being banned by Southampton.
Hopefully our club follow suit and ban the idiots doing horse impressions, no place for them at our club in my opinion.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:21 am

Iceblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I think it was Southampton and millwall fans that did it. Don’t know what the offence would be so doubt there were any criminal charges but I vaguely rember them being banned by Southampton.
Hopefully our club follow suit and ban the idiots doing horse impressions, no place for them at our club in my opinion.

It was a reading fan doing aeroplane gesture.. he got 3yr ban for public order offence ...today lancs police investigating tragedy chanting at game.. swans players ect close to wind with their actions.... but unfortunately they are to stupid to realise what they are doing is not acceptable behaviour. As for their manager calling us scum to look big with fans makes him a contemptible moron