Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:04 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up
Never change Annie’s you absolute wet wipe

The irony is that you, a Swansea fan, have not only read this forum but have taken the time and effort to create an account and make a comment. Which kinda proves your obsession with us, does it not?

Nobody on here feels the need to do the same as you on a Swansea forum, as that would be weird. A sign of being unhealthily obsessed and jealous. Which it is and that you and your mushes obviously are, hence why your here.

Re-read what I've written and think about it s-l-o-w-l-y. The penny will eventually drop. Maybe not today but it will.

Seven years in the Premier League and you lasted one

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:07 am

Obsessed?

Who is obsessed and she probably has not got a clue what really happened
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:09 am

Unbelievable and none of you really have a clue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:25 am

Didn't see any fans in the 80s getting off the train :laughing6:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:30 am

Proud Jack wrote:You are all still crying the day after :lol: :lol:

You are the mugs can never do the double and had your identity changed laughing stock of football you red birds are

The be all and end all is the league table, yesterday was a shambles by cardiff but still higher than you lot in the league....

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:32 am

Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up

The irony is that you, a Swansea fan, have not only read this forum but have taken the time and effort to create an account and make a comment. Which kinda proves your obsession with us, does it not?

Nobody on here feels the need to do the same as you on a Swansea forum, as that would be weird. A sign of being unhealthily obsessed and jealous. Which it is and that you and your mushes obviously are, hence why your here.

Re-read what I've written and think about it s-l-o-w-l-y. The penny will eventually drop. Maybe not today but it will.

Let's not forget just recently your lot getting chased by Watford and your lot all hid in the bushes haha, and unlike chasing cardiff youth into the sea your fans where grown men

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:38 am

Underhill1927 wrote:Obsessed or want to win more, I go for the latter. The sooner we admit how badly we want to win these games the better. We seem to have this arrogance that it means nothing, it meant something when we won at home.

Wow! I'm genuinely shocked by that post...! :shock:

Obsessed is the polite word; and I have experience of it in buckets...! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:46 am

Underhill1927 wrote:Obsessed or want to win more, I go for the latter. The sooner we admit how badly we want to win these games the better. We seem to have this arrogance that it means nothing, it meant something when we won at home.

I with you on this one. It’s a local rivalry what it should be. It totally matters to us as much as it does to them.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:51 am

You are the mugs can never do the double and had your identity changed laughing stock of football you red birds are

Yes you won the game fair and square I’ve got no problem with that I was there yesterday I wasn’t worried about doing the double I would have been happy with a point at least then we would have got something out of the game but you where all very wound up that we might do a double In you’re ground and to be fair it would have pissed you all off if it had happened you say we will never do a double but you will never know it could happen never say never in Glasgow Manchester Liverpool the midland and london they do the doubles over each other all the time even a treble but they don’t get obsessed about it like you lot do what you lot like to forget is that we won the first ever top flight derby and I’m happy with that but we don’t go on about it all the time .as I said you won the game fair and square one game wonders like you’re one game wonder fans who turned up just because it’s Cardiff let’s hope the Americans keep doing a good job for you yes we went to red for a while but we soon got our blue shirts back and the one game wonder Swansea who fans who turned up yesterday won’t come back all season why because they don’t like the Americans what a pathetic excuse not to support there club

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:56 am

Sven wrote:

Wow! I'm genuinely shocked by that post...! :shock:

Obsessed is the polite word; and I have experience of it in buckets...! :ayatollah:

Why mate?

I get they’re more “obsessed” with the victory than we are but we need to start taking it more seriously if we ever want to address the balance.

I’m happy to admit that losing this game ruins my season. I’ve been living off the buzz from the home victory for months.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:07 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

Yes you won the game fair and square I’ve got no problem with that I was there yesterday I wasn’t worried about doing the double I would have been happy with a point at least then we would have got something out of the game but you where all very wound up that we might do a double In you’re ground and to be fair it would have pissed you all off if it had happened you say we will never do a double but you will never know it could happen never say never in Glasgow Manchester Liverpool the midland and london they do the doubles over each other all the time even a treble but they don’t get obsessed about it like you lot do what you lot like to forget is that we won the first ever top flight derby and I’m happy with that but we don’t go on about it all the time .as I said you won the game fair and square one game wonders like you’re one game wonder fans who turned up just because it’s Cardiff let’s hope the Americans keep doing a good job for you yes we went to red for a while but we soon got our blue shirts back and the one game wonder Swansea who fans who turned up yesterday won’t come back all season why because they don’t like the Americans what a pathetic excuse not to support there club

You totally wrong doing the double was massive for us, it’s mostly driven by the media and it’s crazy that in all the history only recently one club won two league games in a season it’s pretty incredible you won’t find that in any other big derby it’s certainly unique.
And your I don’t care attitude is either embarrassingly transparent and you think by pretending we not bothered gives us a moral victory, or you not a true city fan. Because it should mean everything. I tell people at work I’d wouldn’t be bothered if we finished a season with just 12 points as long as they only come from Swansea and Bristol.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:11 pm

Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

You did very well but what's your point in relation to my comment as it makes no sense? Unless it's trying to brag about times past as your present and future is so bad?

PL football is all Swansea ever had, and now that it's gone, you literally have nothing. And it's never coming back.

You're grim remote impoverished backwater reality and small minded jealousy of Cardiff as your capital city and superior club just eats away at you to the point of unhealthy obsession.

Remember, you have taken the time to create an account and post on here . We don't do that on Swansea forums as that would be both weird and very sad. You being on here is proof of your unhealthy obsession with us, it's a outcome of your inherent inferiority complex about all things Cardiff. You can't help yourself and are obviously too thick to see it. No suprise on that either.

I know your not the brightest light on the tree, if I had the time and crayons, I'd explain it to you in terms that you'd understand.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:15 pm

kyle08 wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

Let's not forget just recently your lot getting chased by Watford and your lot all hid in the bushes haha, and unlike chasing cardiff youth into the sea your fans where grown men

These are now very popular in Swansea branches of Sports Direct. Shoplifted of course by the Orcs.

IMG_20240308_230854.jpg

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:16 pm

In fact, it goes very well with this one:

20220406_171739.jpg

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:22 pm

Lets be honest, we didnt know what hit us yesterday, the passion and over ferocity from the swansea players and fans was something our players hadnt witnessed. Like rabbits in the headlights

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:26 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

You did very well but what's your point in relation to my comment as it makes no sense? Unless it's trying to brag about times past as your present and future is so bad?

PL football is all Swansea ever had, and now that it's gone, you literally have nothing. And it's never coming back.

You're grim remote impoverished backwater reality and small minded jealousy of Cardiff as your capital city and superior club just eats away at you to the point of unhealthy obsession.

Remember, you have taken the time to create an account and post on here . We don't do that on Swansea forums as that would be both weird and very sad. You being on here is proof of your unhealthy obsession with us, it's a outcome of your inherent inferiority complex about all things Cardiff. You can't help yourself and are obviously too thick to see it. No suprise on that either.

I know your not the brightest light on the tree, if I had the time and crayons, I'd explain it to you in terms that you'd understand.

You’re embarrassing yourself grange. You bang about not being obsessed then react like you do. And you’ve taken the time to look for Swansea shirts to post. Lmao.
There’s nothing wrong with it it what it should be like if you have passion for you home team. But pretending you don’t and not caring when you do is definitely weired.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:26 pm

Iceblue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

You totally wrong doing the double was massive for us, it’s mostly driven by the media and it’s crazy that in all the history only recently one club won two league games in a season it’s pretty incredible you won’t find that in any other big derby it’s certainly unique.
And your I don’t care attitude is either embarrassingly transparent and you think by pretending we not bothered gives us a moral victory, or you not a true city fan. Because it should mean everything. I tell people at work I’d wouldn’t be bothered if we finished a season with just 12 points as long as they only come from Swansea and Bristol.

Icelandblue you are very wrong about me I care very much and im a diehard city fan but I’m an old head and have been to Swansea many times and never get wound up by them winning means everything to me but it’s the same old story every time we go there we make them look better than they are

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:32 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

Icelandblue you are very wrong about me I care very much and im a diehard city fan but I’m an old head and have been to Swansea many times and never get wound up by them winning means everything to me but it’s the same old story every time we go there we make them look better than they are

But you are getting wound up by them or you wouldn’t be posting. But there’s nothing wrong with it they our rivals.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:53 pm

Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

You’re embarrassing yourself grange. You bang about not being obsessed then react like you do. And you’ve taken the time to look for Swansea shirts to post. Lmao.
There’s nothing wrong with it it what it should be like if you have passion for you home team. But pretending you don’t and not caring when you do is definitely weired.

The one who consistently embarrasses themselves on here is you mate. Genuine comment, not a snipe. And not just on this thread, on every thread.

And the point of this thread is that the jacks are obsessed with us, more than we are with them, that's why they win. It's a bigger deal for them. We are all keen fans so it's not a question of not caring, it's just a reality that they care more about it as they are historically and inherently obsessed and jealous of anything to do with Cardiff, both as a city and a club.

I'm now having a bit of fun with the photos, so I'll do a couple more as I can see it winds you up.

BTW, if I've used any big words that you don't understand, Google is your friend. You may also want to use it to write your posts, as writing clearly isn't your thing. If your going to call someone weird, at least try to spell it correctly. Clown.

Now do run along and play with your little Swansea mates that are on here.

20220621_172332.jpg

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:14 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:In fact, it goes very well with this one:

20220406_171739.jpg

Absolutely Brilliant :lol:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Obsessed?

We shouldn’t mock as she clearly has mental issues.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:24 pm

Look at this obsession:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:25 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

The one who consistently embarrasses themselves on here is you mate. Genuine comment, not a snipe. And not just on this thread, on every thread.

And the point of this thread is that the jacks are obsessed with us, more than we are with them, that's why they win. It's a bigger deal for them. We are all keen fans so it's not a question of not caring, it's just a reality that they care more about it as they are historically and inherently obsessed and jealous of anything to do with Cardiff, both as a city and a club.

I'm now having a bit of fun with the photos, so I'll do a couple more as I can see it winds you up.

BTW, if I've used any big words that you don't understand, Google is your friend. You may also want to use it to write your posts, as writing clearly isn't your thing. If your going to call someone weird, at least try to spell it correctly. Clown.

20220621_172332.jpg

Personal insults. Brilliant what a top guy you are. People are going to have different opinions than yours as you go through life mate, but throwing insults is says a lot. Sorry for offending you and having my own opinion, which is all it is just an opinion not fact just my own way of seeing which is part of the rich tapestry of life.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:25 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Obsessed?

We shouldn’t mock as she clearly has mental issues.

Very true

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm

Even the Jack Manager out with their fans singing Anti Bulut Songs

Quite a few on Twitter

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm

Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

20220621_172332.jpg

Personal insults. Brilliant what a top guy you are. People are going to have different opinions than yours as you go through life mate, but throwing insults is says a lot. Sorry for offending you and having my own opinion, which is all it is just an opinion not fact just my own way of seeing which is part of the rich tapestry of life.

You haven't offended me at all mate but if you jump on someone's post and call them a name, your going to get it back, aren't you? But you are right on something though, I am indeed a top guy. :lol:

And no worries with anyone with different opinions, it's all good discussion. Yours is wrong of course but do keep stitching that tapestry. :lol:

Right then. Another photo I think. I've got lots but this one is perhaps my favourite. Good, innit.

2023-07-30-05-58-02-881.jpg

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:47 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

20220621_172332.jpg

You haven't offended me at all mate but if you jump on someone's post and call them a name, your going to get it back, aren't you? But you are right on something though, I am indeed a top guy. :lol:

And no worries with anyone with different opinions, it's all good discussion. Yours is wrong of course but do keep stitching that tapestry. :lol:

Right then. Another photo I think. I've got lots but this one is perhaps my favourite. Good, innit.

2023-07-30-05-58-02-881.jpg

Where did I call someone a name?

Re: Updated: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Unbelievable:

Re: Updated: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:08 pm

Swansea manager:
On Twitter Singing Anti Cardiff Songs and Anti Bulut Songs

Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:30 pm

Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
You couldn’t make it up

Seven years in premier league and wheres it got you League doesn't lie does it? Next player on conveyor belt of players sold is renald nice £10m for your 25 owners ... £150m+ made on players sold since premier league but got fck all to show for it have you? :o enjoy your win only thing you've got to cheer about.. :clap: