Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: SWANSEA ABSOLUTELY THE MAJORITY OF THE GAME AND

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Crowd 20,005

Away Support 1,700

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:09 pm

Once again,wrong set up and awful tactics, that is down to the manager and exactly why I am not sure about him being offered a contract.
Too many times he has got it wrong this season.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:13 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Once again,wrong set up and awful tactics, that is down to the manager and exactly why I am not sure about him being offered a contract.
Too many times he has got it wrong this season.

Uh spot on and today has not helped him.

I think McCarthy got offered his 3 year extension about the same time but did he not go on a 15 match undefeated run? Personally I think it is going to take an exceptional run in for him to win that extension.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:44 pm

Jacks were up for it today they being hurting since we beat them 2-0 they were first to everything well beaten we were .swansea only a small club very close community most they fans live in and around Swansea everyone nows everyone they like 1 little family when 1 is hurting they all hurting they really hate us with a passion they so jealous that we are much bigger than them and we are the capital of wales this derby means the world to them but sadly not to us

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:03 pm

Howieblue wrote:The Jack's wanted it more, some of the players need a good hard look at themselves, bowler didn't do a lot, Robin Colwill should have started, hard to take, but we move on, we are and always will be a bigger club.

Every point you make Howie is exactly correct except you failed to mention how the cheating Jacks were ready to target players and dive all over the place like a demented Louis Spence (that guy Darling was embarrassing to watch and someone should tell him he is a big boy now!!) to get people sent off.

Bowler contributed nothing and if he had tracked back and did his defensive work Cullen wouldn't have been unmarked to score the opener either.

We were poor in every department and every time the Jacks had the ball they looked like scoring. Unless we invest in quality in key positions in the Summer forget next season too - even if Pep was managing this lot!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:31 pm

Get Bullitt out now and I mean now he is so negative and absolutely clueless when it comes to tactics he will take us nowhere.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:46 pm

Earnestp wrote:Get Bullitt out now and I mean now he is so negative and absolutely clueless when it comes to tactics he will take us nowhere.

This is why I feel he has not been given an extension.

I believe the club are questioning if they should invest with him in charge.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:56 pm

Updated:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:02 pm

I reckon we must have to pay if we dont start Bowler, no way he should be starting every game first half was shocking. If there was a heat map on him it be 10 yards back and 10 yards forward only from the halfway line.

Why was he back to help with the goal? He should be tracking their wide man

IMO the game was lost by 75% players 25% Bulut

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:43 pm

Those stating tactics are way off, in my opinion. Low desire and perfromance today.

Countless times where a ball wasn't controlled

Countless times where we gave away soft corners from our own possession.

Countless of times the pass didn't make it/was intercepted/came off another player "in the way".

Countless of times where the Jacks were quicker and stronger to a duel.

Individuals below standard today. Not Buluts fault; for me. Very very sloppy.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:57 pm

Updated:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:40 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
arri potta wrote:Dire, Lacklustre, shameful and embarrassing - thank god wales egg chasing will lose shortly and cheer me up :laughing6:

Wooden spoon will just finish the weekend perfectly lol

Dreams can come True ;)

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:58 am

Jacks dicked us today but Bluebirds come on, own up - WHERE WAS YOUR VOICE?

The jack cnts dominated on the stands far more than on the pitch. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. I know we were dying for a goal but come on, sing up lads!!

Spedger's bus on the way up was noisier than us all game.

TannertillIdie

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 am

For me when we sit back we just dont look like winning a game .when we go at teams we look capable of winning. Bulut got it all wrong again yesterday his team and tactics. Whens he gonna learn .that hurt yesterday