Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scared performance

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:55 pm

Why did these players need to go a goal down to start playing?

Time and time again we give teams who love playing with the ball at feet too much respect

Yes for me it's a quality issue this team isn't the best, but you don't need quality to press have high urgency and a want to win attitude.

I stupidly today thought we would do much better, maybe too much confidence because of our run of form

This summer we need to get rid alot of this team and go again, we need quality fight and passion, its clear to see we lack all of the above

That was poor one to forget a typical away performance againts a rival as per the last few seasons shite

Re: Scared performance

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:32 pm

I think we have a bases of a squad to be a mid table Championship side. We might be slightly better if we can get a half decent striker.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I think we have a bases of a squad to be a mid table Championship side. We might be slightly better if we can get a half decent striker.

Is that what you want? To be slightly better?

I would prefer much better.

I agree on the decent striker but I would love to see us playing a bit higher up the pitch, being more positive in midfield and scoring more from open play.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:43 pm

stentona wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I think we have a bases of a squad to be a mid table Championship side. We might be slightly better if we can get a half decent striker.

Is that what you want? To be slightly better?

I would prefer much better.

I agree on the decent striker but I would love to see us playing a bit higher up the pitch, being more positive in midfield and scoring more from open play.

Where did I say that in my post?

I think we need a lot more than what we have to be a lot lot better.