Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 pm

For me should not have come on today, Ralls would have been a better choice in my opinion.

As for the performance, no words.

As for the manager, thanks for everything but be gone end of season.

Re: Ramsey

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:14 pm

Time he retired he is stealing visiting wages every week. Always injured and does not seem to care.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:52 pm

Unfortunately it gives Page the green light to start him next week for Wales.

Still the best midfielder at the club by a country mile.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:51 pm

davids wrote:Unfortunately it gives Page the green light to start him next week for Wales.

Still the best midfielder at the club by a country mile.

Spot On will now play a part if needed next week .

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:31 am

May as well make Ramsey Player/Manager as that must have been his call as he is so un-match fit he needs a few games behind closed doors.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:44 am

Ramsey was nowhere near ready to play a game and was basically shoehorned into the match because of the occasion.
Shame but i think unless he pull up some trees from now until the end of this season then he will retire.
And after the euros i think he will retire from internationals.
Shame because apart from little things he done this season its just been a wasted season for us.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:50 am

Playing Ramsay yesterday for 20 mins was a big mistake . He was clearly not ready .
Blowing out of his backside .
Yes he has been a great player over the years but throw him on in a game like that - another poor man management scenario .
Bulut - I am no fan

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:55 am

TaxiBlue wrote:Playing Ramsay yesterday for 20 mins was a big mistake . He was clearly not ready .
Blowing out of his backside .
Yes he has been a great player over the years but throw him on in a game like that - another poor man management scenario .
Bulut - I am no fan

A little harsh, had Rambo come on and score equaliser you’d have been saying a master stroke. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:23 am

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Time he retired he is stealing visiting wages every week. Always injured and does not seem to care.

Played 34 games last season.... knee injury does not make player injury prone that injury is a 12wk+ recovery time hardly injury prone despite not playing much this season.... you know sfa about the effect rambo has on club & players by being there ....

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:47 am

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Time he retired he is stealing visiting wages every week. Always injured and does not seem to care.

Like we care about your (suddenly rejuvinated by one result) opinions, Jack... :roll:

Of course, your season/life isn't governed by one single result, is it...? ;) :oops: :lol: :wave:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:29 pm

He is on a lot of money.

Needs to stay fit after the international break.

But, unless he decides to retire, he will be with us next season as he has a year left to run.

I will say that I don’t think for one minute that he doesn’t care as some have suggested.

He cares about this club as much as us all.