Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RALLS SHOULD HAVE STARTED

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:32 pm

He should have been in from the off wintle is not a fighter gsve a few balls away infact turnball looked lost but so did most even grant had a poor game just not at it from the off when we played them at home we went at them from the off so someome tell me its not about tactics bulut should have said at them but as soin as saw ralls was not there i though its defensive and so it was what a game to throw away after last weeks performance chalk and cheese .

Re: RALLS SHOULD HAVE STARTED

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:41 pm

That’s what I said
He’s been here so long , he knows how much it means to beat jacks , we needed his aggression today and missed it big time
Was shocked he didn’t even come on
He must have a niggle surely

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:01 pm

We need players who can contribute for a full 90 minutes. Unfortunately we have too few of them including Ralls.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:34 pm

I really don’t get why anyone thinks Ralls would have made any difference.

Arguably our 2 best performances this season were The Jacks at CCS and Ipswich last week. It’s no coincidence Ralls started neither.

He’s not mobile enough to compete against quick midfielders and that’s why he can’t get in now and why no other Championship clubs came in for him when he was out of contract. He’s a good servant but not good enough if we are serious about progressing.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:55 pm

piledriver64 wrote:I really don’t get why anyone thinks Ralls would have made any difference.

Arguably our 2 best performances this season were The Jacks at CCS and Ipswich last week. It’s no coincidence Ralls started neither.

He’s not mobile enough to compete against quick midfielders and that’s why he can’t get in now and why no other Championship clubs came in for him when he was out of contract. He’s a good servant but not good enough if we are serious about progressing.

Disagree but not in an ars.y way
ralls presses and he would have pushed the fight in midfield
and wintle stands off to much.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:47 pm

montyblue wrote:He should have been in from the off wintle is not a fighter gsve a few balls away infact turnball looked lost but so did most even grant had a poor game just not at it from the off when we played them at home we went at them from the off so someome tell me its not about tactics bulut should have said at them but as soin as saw ralls was not there i though its defensive and so it was what a game to throw away after last weeks performance chalk and cheese .

Agree .