Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Go Fund for two Cardiff Lads

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:53 pm

For the two boys that have been shafted with a £1200 bill after being to court last week after being sentenced with the trouble with Swansea fan in home end.Any help much appreciated

https://gofund.me/905f21dd

Re: Go Fund for two Cardiff Lads

Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:32 pm

Nope.

No need for them to jump over that many seats to get involved. Deserve everything they get! What ever happened to going to the football without the need to get involved in trouble.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:38 pm

Whatever your feeling on this it will be interesting to see what response it gets.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:43 pm

Hardly shafted when they were clearly in the wrong. Yes, the Jack was stupid but the response was over the top.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:02 pm

For me, and my own personal experiences, if you do the crime, you do the time or pay the fine yourself.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:05 pm

Gaffer wrote:For the two boys that have been shafted with a £1200 bill after being to court last week after being sentenced with the trouble with Swansea fan in home end.Any help much appreciated

https://gofund.me/905f21dd

You are seriously having a larff...! :shock:

The 'Jack' should not have been in there but no one deserves even a limp-wristed battering in return; and on what planet did they think they wouldn't be filmed...? :banghead:

Pathetic and embarrassing all involved...! :roll: :oops:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:58 am

The lads are just thugs This post should be removed
No matter that the Swansea lad should not be there what they did was cowardly

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:19 am

Lmao. Well I never. They should have gone to prison, I image the judge took petty on them because they wouldn’t stand a chance. What an embarrassment to us all they are.
Are you one of them gaffer? I presume you know them at least.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:23 am

Looks like it’s been shut down now fair play to them. I hope the club take legal action against this Robert parfitt for using our clubs badge for these two scum bags.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:44 am

Abergavenny wrote:The lads are just thugs This post should be removed
No matter that the Swansea lad should not be there what they did was cowardly

Gaffer is a long-time member... :thumbup:

On this topic, he has obviously misread the room and (thankfully) not taken too much flak for it...

We left it running to gauge feelings and those who responded have laughed incredulously at the thought; whilst most others have simply ignored it for the folly that it is... :ayatollah: