Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Missed the game today

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:44 pm

Had a prior commitment to see family this weekend so missed most of the game today.

Watched the first half on TV and it was awful, I gather the second half was just as bad.

Went along to the League One game of Shrewsbury v Carlisle.

Both sets of fans made plenty of noise and it was a good atmosphere. Decent game to watch as well.

Sometimes wonder why there is often more passion in the lower leagues than at our level.

Re: Missed the game today

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Had a prior commitment to see family this weekend so missed most of the game today.

Watched the first half on TV and it was awful, I gather the second half was just as bad.

Both sets of fans made plenty of noise and it was a good atmosphere. Decent game to watch as well.

Sometimes wonder why there is often more passion in the lower leagues than at our level.

well you should have given the league one game a miss and watched the second half of our game instead, plastic fan :bluescarf: :lol:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:53 pm

Wished i had missed it. The whole team looked frozen and the 1st 45 we never had a shot on goal
We have played it out from the back all season today bulut decides the goal keeper should go long for 45 mins ffs

Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:53 pm

nobby wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Had a prior commitment to see family this weekend so missed most of the game today.

well you should have given the league one game a miss and watched the second half of our game instead, plastic fan :bluescarf: :lol:

:lol:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:12 pm

You missed a manager who knew cheating was only way to beat us... other than that didn't miss much... :o

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:12 am

Ned,

Carlisle fans very loyal bottom of the league and losing week after week and they still travel in their hundred’s

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ned,

Carlisle fans very loyal bottom of the league and losing week after week and they still travel in their hundred’s

Glad you enjoyed it.

Brilliant support from them Annis, around 600 in a smallish away end is good numbers.

Bottom of the league and no chance of staying up, very loyal.

Virtually every away game for them is a long journey.