Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Signings - Hit or Miss

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:11 pm

Although we've still got games to play we already can see which signings have worked out and which haven't

I was going to put this on at the end of the season due to not wanting to disrupt the confidence of players (if they were to read the forum) but to be honest they're all grown men who get paid ludicrous amounts of money who should be able to take criticism, especially when a good few of them have put in half arsed performances lately anyway.

Goutas - Hit
Siopis - Hit
Grant - Hit
Phillips - Hit
Esbrand - Hit

Runarsson - Miss
Panzo - Miss
Meite - Miss
Ramsey - Unfortunately no real contribution so Miss
Bowler - Miss
Diedhiou - Miss

Horvath - Undecided
Ugbo - Undecided
Turnbull - Undecided

Re: Signings - Hit or Miss

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:14 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Although we've still got games to play we already can see which signings have worked out and which haven't

I was going to put this on at the end of the season due to not wanting to disrupt the confidence of players (if they were to read the forum) but to be honest they're all grown men who get paid ludicrous amounts of money who should be able to take criticism, especially when a good few of them have put in half arsed performances lately anyway.

Goutas - Hit
Siopis - Hit
Grant - Hit
Phillips - Hit
Esbrand - Hit

Runarsson - Miss
Panzo - Miss
Meite - Miss
Ramsey - Unfortunately no real contribution so Miss
Bowler - Miss
Diedhiou - Miss

Horvath - Undecided
Ugbo - Undecided
Turnbull - Undecided

I pretty much agree, although up until yesterday the last three have made us a better team, so hit for those three as well, Ugbo based on time here and goals away from us.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:41 pm

Agree but would add Horvath as a hit.

Done well apart from distribution, couldn’t do anything about the goals yesterday.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:38 am

Rambo should be a hit ... even if had limited game time his presence at club and community aspects is certainly worthy of being a hit.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

Horvath... a very shakey GK. Imo.
Miete.. leave now and take Blower (yes I note the spelling) with you.