Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"We are all together - we win together and we lose together

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:54 pm

Erol Bulut:

"We are all together - we win together and we lose together.

"We will not put our heads down. We will continue our work. We have eight more games and we will try to give the best for our fans."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "We are all together - we win together and we lose toget

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:59 am

Aye and we will be watching.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:17 am

What was that about on Saturday...How does he set us up to play like that,,nowhere near good enough....Hope he is not here next season....And there lots of reasons..but we seen this for months,,,Dire... :banghead: :banghead:

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:21 am

Is Ralls injured?
If not why the hell was he not playing . Missed him in there big time yet again and if so many of us can see it why can't EB?

Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:30 am

Prove it bulut by not serving up a direct gutless performance like you did on sat

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:17 pm

verylongtimebluebird wrote:What was that about on Saturday...How does he set us up to play like that,,nowhere near good enough....Hope he is not here next season....And there lots of reasons..but we seen this for months,,,Dire... :banghead: :banghead:

Tell me one better manager that we will get instead of Bulut and ill agree with you.

But there isn't a better manager that we will get as tan won't pay for a better manager.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:47 pm

I bet none of the players are pissed off this monday and feel it like the fans do
Probably all been laughing and smiling today in trainning and away with there little headsets on and have moved on and forgot all about saturday
I say boo the f.ck out of the players otherwise it does' nt register with them that was the worse performances of the season
My mates a leeds fan he said cardiff looked totally a crap team and an awful derby on tv did they know it was a derby? He could not understand how they could not be up for a derby game .

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:00 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
verylongtimebluebird wrote:What was that about on Saturday...How does he set us up to play like that,,nowhere near good enough....Hope he is not here next season....And there lots of reasons..but we seen this for months,,,Dire... :banghead: :banghead:

Tell me one better manager that we will get instead of Bulut and ill agree with you.

But there isn't a better manager that we will get as tan won't pay for a better manager.

Two opposing views there but for me it is much too early to judge Bulut. Personally, I like the guy's attitude and honesty (or what appears to be honesty) but I have no idea how good he is as a Championship manager. He took some time to get the team going, then went on a good run before the wheels came off. Then the team recovered before being 'de-railed' by the Swans. This is normal for a manager in his first season in a league with which he is not familiar. Given the severe restrictions that appear to have been imposed on him regarding recruitment and his unfamiliarity with the Championship, I think we must reserve judgement until he manages another pre-season and a summer transfer window. Give the guy a chance. :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:23 pm

its a shame the players dont share the same passion together :banghead: :banghead:

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Borders Blue wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:

Two opposing views there but for me it is much too early to judge Bulut. Personally, I like the guy's attitude and honesty (or what appears to be honesty) but I have no idea how good he is as a Championship manager. He took some time to get the team going, then went on a good run before the wheels came off. Then the team recovered before being 'de-railed' by the Swans. This is normal for a manager in his first season in a league with which he is not familiar. Given the severe restrictions that appear to have been imposed on him regarding recruitment and his unfamiliarity with the Championship, I think we must reserve judgement until he manages another pre-season and a summer transfer window. Give the guy a chance. :bluescarf:

I've been very vocal about sticking with him for the same reasons as you've mentioned, we must give him time

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:29 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Borders Blue wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:

I've been very vocal about sticking with him for the same reasons as you've mentioned, we must give him time

I'm on the fence. Many of the performances this season have been abysmal, from the beginning of November to the Stoke game at home. There were many games where we just rolled over and gave in before a ball was kicked, Leicester, Leeds, Norwich, Southampton. Many will say "yes but they are all in the top 6", who gives a f@?k where they are in the league, turn up and play for the badge, look what we did to Ipswich.

The only reason I'm not for getting rid of Bulut is I'm afraid of who Tan will employ next.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:31 pm

JulesK wrote:Is Ralls injured?
If not why the hell was he not playing . Missed him in there big time yet again and if so many of us can see it why can't EB?

I have it very good authority that Ralls is fit and was available to start on Saturday. Not picking him for this game is shocking and very poor management at best.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 pm

MikeO76 wrote:

I have it very good authority that Ralls is fit and was available to start on Saturday. Not picking him for this game is shocking and very poor management at best.

Crazy .

Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 pm

MikeO76 wrote:

Mike,

Your 100% right.