Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What our club or Erol Bulut are not realising:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:36 pm

It was not just the 2nil defeat v the Jacks that has upset many fans like myself, BUT:the manner of the defeat:

The way our team rolled over, was completely out classed long long periods, just sat back, we’re never up for it from the first second and even in the second/half not much improvement.
Tactics were diabolic and for the first time this season.

The manager and players never seemed up for it at all.

They and Bulut just Surrendered and sat back Embarrassing.

They had their piss up day at Cheltenham Races though.

But worse of all Swansea are less than average team, they are very poor and worse than us as the league table does not lie. But We handed it on a plate to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: What our club or Erol Bulut are not realising:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 pm

And I won’t move on or let it go, because it’s happening way to many times and not just against clubs like Swansea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was not just the 2nil defeat v the Jacks that has upset many fans like myself, BUT:the manner of the defeat:

The way our team rolled over, was completely out classed long long periods, just sat back, we’re never up for it from the first second and even in the second/half not much improvement.

But worse of all Swansea are less than average team, they are very poor and worse than us as the league table does not lie. But We handed it on a plate to them.

Ralls not starting was a big factor too, didn't even come on. Poor management at best.

This is always his kind of game, they must have been chuffed when they saw our team sheet.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 pm

FB:

Reply:

Forever Blue wrote:And I won’t move on or let it go, because it’s happening way to many times and not just against clubs like Swansea.

Definitely mate, I'm with you on that :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:10 pm

MikeO76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It was not just the 2nil defeat v the Jacks that has upset many fans like myself, BUT:the manner of the defeat:

Ralls not starting was a big factor too, didn't even come on. Poor management at best.

This is always his kind of game, they must have been chuffed when they saw our team sheet.

I could not believe Ralls never came on our Captain and yet an unfit Ramsey came on?

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:57 pm

If it really true that some went to the races prior to the swansea game, then if they are out of contract at the end of the season then they should not be in any squad until the end of the season along with the ones who were hiding saturday..

Play the youngsters....

Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:51 pm

I totally get where you're coming from Annis, the performance was a total disgrace. No heart, fight and a piss poor display from the first minute. Daughter and I were planning on going to Coventry, not a chance am I spending 100 quid and my Bank Holiday Monday after that. As a collective manager and players should be ashamed of themselves.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:08 pm

Barryblues wrote:I totally get where you're coming from Annis, the performance was a total disgrace. No heart, fight and a piss poor display from the first minute. Daughter and I were planning on going to Coventry, not a chance am I spending 100 quid and my Bank Holiday Monday after that. As a collective manager and players should be ashamed of themselves.

Ditto mate and others will be thinking the same...No need to move on he has to sort his head out. Bulut is playing Italian Football from the 80's in the championship. Set to contain nick a goal on the break. It's beyond boring, it's really poor tactics. Unless he sorts his head out he'll be gone.. and again in my opinion I wouldn't lose any sleep Annis. Way way too defensive in a game we had to be on the front foot.

Not playing your captain when we needed some crunching tackles, not starting Colwill who won us the game against Ipswich, Playing Grant back on the left, when again he helped beat The Tractor Boys from the right. No press, camping 5 yards outside our 18 yard box, and pumping high balls to the giant Mete, when "Hey Jude" should have been on that pitch.

A master tactician he ain't for sure. Home fans will think twice about renewing unless he changes tact. (If he stays!)

Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 pm

Wiggy wrote:
Barryblues wrote:I totally get where you're coming from Annis, the performance was a total disgrace. No heart, fight and a piss poor display from the first minute. Daughter and I were planning on going to Coventry, not a chance am I spending 100 quid and my Bank Holiday Monday after that. As a collective manager and players should be ashamed of themselves.

Ditto mate and others will be thinking the same...No need to move on he has to sort his head out. Bulut is playing Italian Football from the 80's in the championship. Set to contain nick a goal on the break. It's beyond boring, it's really poor tactics. Unless he sorts his head out he'll be gone.. and again in my opinion I wouldn't lose any sleep Annis. Way way too defensive in a game we had to be on the front foot.

Not playing your captain when we needed some crunching tackles, not starting Colwill who won us the game against Ipswich, Playing Grant back on the left, when again he helped beat The Tractor Boys from the right. No press, camping 5 yards outside our 18 yard box, and pumping high balls to the giant Mete, when "Hey Jude" should have been on that pitch.

A master tactician he ain't for sure. Home fans will think twice about renewing unless he changes tact. (If he stays!)

A great summary :thumbup:

Careful mate you'll be accused of being negative again :laughing5:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 pm

Reply:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 pm

I 100% don’t blame you.

If they can’t be bothered why should you be.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:32 pm

Talk about ‘mind the gap’ as response to the Jerks.

The biggest gap is that of our hierarchy and its customers. It’s never been bigger. And it’s way out of touch . And it’s here to stay as long as our dictator and his politician sidekick are in charge. They will not listen, and probably don’t care. Understanding the importance of the derby has never been in their thoughts. Shit rolls downhill. To the club shop, academy, even my mate a contracter told the club he loves to stick it after the way he was treated. We have no presence in the town centre or valleys heartland. A bloody poster on a billboard would be something. We are static, unloved. And nobody will pay even close to 200 mill.

Never would have happened under Sam, the club had never been closer to us loyal supporters in those days. It was actually fun to be a City fan. And we played decent attacking football for a lot of that era. And we put our fans either side of the away fans then, in a more difficult stadium to police. why not now? Leaving families to be subjected to all the abuse and gesturing. Giving away teams cheap tickets and big allocation too. When they don’t return the favour.

Sam made mistakes but not as many or as ridiculous as our current owner . Sam cared, Sam overspent because of his ambitions And fondness for our club, he tried bringing the community and club closer together, bring your Premier League shirts to me you will get a free city shirt. Tan leaves red scarves on seats. that derby debacle would never have happened under Sam. I would love that connection back with the club, we need it desperately. Future potential city fans in our catchment will certainly think twice about following such a disjointed club as us. And don’t start me on Bulut. I also saw that derby day result coming more so when he refused to start the players that won us the game against a good Ipswich side. Naieve, stubborn, predictable and boring and being out managed by Wayne Rooney and Luke Williams! Nothing will stop me going down the city, unlike some of my mates. But I take that derby loss harder than any other. It was pathetic. Jacks were knackered after an hour
Only Colwill tried to penetrate that , Bulut will ruin him.
Sorry to rant!

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:33 pm

I agree the tactics are boring but lets be a little fair to him he has only gone with what he had available.

For one reason or another he could not buy the players he wanted and a variety of names have come and gone.

I would rather judge him on his summer transfer dealings and where we are in December:
i.e. with no financial restraints

a) If the club support him in the transfer window and we are top 6 in December - then he deserves to stay
b) If the club support him in the transfer window and we finish outside top 6 - then time to go
c) If the club dont support him - then the blame lies with the Management Board not Bulut - and he should stay because we wont attract better.

For me its "put up or shut up" for the Management Board this summer.

They either want Premiership football or they dont.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:58 am

I am not sure I want Premiership football but what I want is a team that competes!