Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rob Page on Erol Bulut’s request for better communication:

Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:34 pm

Rob Page on Erol Bulut’s request for better communication:

“I trust my medical team. I don't need to have a conversation with the (Cardiff) manager.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rob Page on Erol Bulut’s request for better communicatio

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Rob Page on Erol Bulut’s request for better communication:

“I trust my medical team. I don't need to have a conversation with the (Cardiff) manager.”

mmm very arrogant… :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:19 pm

He's a prick.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:05 pm

What is the point in being like that? He may know our medical team but it's surely common courtesy to have a quick chat to the manager too.

Part and parcel of the international managers job to have good relationships with the feeder teams.

A Hole!!!

Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:51 am

Yes it does come across as arrogant. It's not like he's 200 miles away, they must see each other often.

Maybe they've had words in the past and don't get on! But that's still not an excuse!

Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:24 pm

poor excuse from page here. end of the day we are the ones paying ramsey's contract so communication is key!

Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:31 pm

This is exactly why Ramsey ends up getting injured while with the Wales team. The sooner Page goes the better, we don't need this arrogance towards any club manager when the players will try & play no matter what, it's not like the Welsh coaches are the experts at how fit they are when the club see them every day. Arrogant arsehole!

Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:32 pm

Oops double post.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:47 pm

MikeO76 wrote:Yes it does come across as arrogant. It's not like he's 200 miles away, they must see each other often.

Maybe they've had words in the past and don't get on! But that's still not an excuse!

You say that but he is based in Sheffield and unlike Erol Bulut, does not spend most of his time at the Vale training ground. If he did, then the two of them would most likely see each other and be able to have a proper chat.

I believe Rob Page comes down for FAW meetings, works with his team and players etc but lots gets done on Zoom or Teams nowadays - not saying its right or wrong, its just the situation.