Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THIS VIDEO OF CARDIFF CITY FANS MADE “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:16 pm

This video of Cardiff City Fans United / Together & Finally Standing up for what was right for Our Club and Pride / Identity :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjqOiACM0w&sns=em

Made Me feel Proud again of our Fan Base :bluebird: :bluescarf:

“TEN YEARS AGO WE UNITED & MARCHED”

Watch it All & See how big the match really was:
Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjqOiACM0w&sns=em

“TEN YEARS AGO”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ THIS VIDEO OF CARDIFF CITY FANS MADE “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:44 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:00 pm

Great day that

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:05 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:Great day that

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Simon,

I finally felt proud again

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply:

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply:

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:34 pm

Replies:

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply:

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:16 pm

I’m in there. Was a good protest. Loud and proud fighting for our clubs identity

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:23 pm

I was there.

It speaks volumes that the thing that saw fans more united and than they were in years, was hatred over a decision the club owner had made.

Important to remember these fans were around before Tan and they’ll be around when he sells the club.

But what’s sad is some couldn’t watch the team when he changed us to red and still haven’t come back, they won’t come back while he’s still the owner.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:53 am

tangledupinblue wrote:I’m in there. Was a good protest. Loud and proud fighting for our clubs identity

Exactly that day We were loud and Proud and it Never ever should of happened to us.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:58 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I was there.

It speaks volumes that the thing that saw fans more united and than they were in years, was hatred over a decision the club owner had made.

Important to remember these fans were around before Tan and they’ll be around when he sells the club.

But what’s sad is some couldn’t watch the team when he changed us to red and still haven’t come back, they won’t come back while he’s still the owner.

:bluescarf:
Ned,

Tan and his Regime and of course fully supported and pushed by Julian Jenkins should never of been able to get away with it.
They stripped us of our identity and divided us.

Some fans have still never returned whilst Tan is here.

Spot on our fans were around before Tan and will still be after.

10 yrs ago we did this March and that day for the first time in years I felt Proud again.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:39 am

We will never ever move on from the Rebrand until Tan has gone.

Until those seats have gone and the Wiggly worm it will always remain with us.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:We will never ever move on from the Rebrand until Tan has gone.

Until those seats have gone and the Wiggly worm it will always remain with us.

1,000% with you Ian

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:22 am

My son and I were there too. As you say Annis, a proud day.

I do wonder though why a huge majority of those on this march, excepted the red scarf and waved them with pride on that fateful game against Brighton in 2013. It still saddens me to this day that so many excepted it. That was the darkest day in the history of Cardiff City.

Thankfully most changed their minds and rallied together to get it changed back. It does show that we as fans can pull together for the good of our club to get things put right. I for one would do it again and again until Tan has gone and we have our badge back and the red seats gone.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:02 pm

MikeO76 wrote:My son and I were there too. As you say Annis, a proud day.

I do wonder though why a huge majority of those on this march, excepted the red scarf and waved them with pride on that fateful game against Brighton in 2013. It still saddens me to this day that so many excepted it. That was the darkest day in the history of Cardiff City.

Thankfully most changed their minds and rallied together to get it changed back. It does show that we as fans can pull together for the good of our club to get things put right. I for one would do it again and again until Tan has gone and we have our badge back and the red seats gone.

Yes Mike, I’m glad you were both part of a Proud Day.

I still can’t believe how many sold their Souls / Pride and identity for a promotion.

It still hurts me and your right one of our darkest ever days and times.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:59 pm

Followed city from the early 80s and always looked forward to being in the same league as the big boys. When red was announced I immediately pulled my season ticket, I just knew it was wrong. Apparently only 150 did, unbelievable that.

I was there that day with my son and I did feel proud of the fans getting together. It was ironic because I'm sure we played Liverpool that day, was strange walking away from stadium before kick off when for 30 years it was a dream to play them.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:07 pm

Barryblues wrote:Followed city from the early 80s and always looked forward to being in the same league as the big boys. When red was announced I immediately pulled my season ticket, I just knew it was wrong. Apparently only 150 did, unbelievable that.

I was there that day with my son and I did feel proud of the fans getting together. It was ironic because I'm sure we played Liverpool that day, was strange walking away from stadium before kick off when for 30 years it was a dream to play them.

It was Liverpool at home that day and we finally showed we were BLUE.

You and your Son could finally feel Proud of our fans.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:24 pm

Proud to say I was on that march and never watched tans red dragons/birds what ever they were?.

Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:41 am

skiprat wrote:Proud to say I was on that march and never watched tans red dragons/birds what ever they were?.

Mike,

You can hold your head up high as you did what you believed in.

The worst 4 years of ever watching My Beloved Bluebirds.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

skiprat wrote:Proud to say I was on that march and never watched tans red dragons/birds what ever they were?.

I ditto that I didn't go to one game either the thoughts knocked me sick