Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Page in or Page out?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Page in or Page out?

Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:47 pm

MikeO76 wrote:
JulesK wrote:OUT. Made us a laughing stock in world cup in some players biggest ever last chance.
OUT. If he couldn't get us out of this group he has no chance.
OUT. WTF was he thinking last night.?
PS. Don't recall mentioning it but
OUT.

So did you vote OUT :laughing5:

Can't remember Mike. Lol

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:18 pm

I'm no big fan of Rob Page, but with the limited numbers of quality players we have, I can't see any other manager working miracles either.
In international football, the likes of Steve Cooper, for example, wouldn't be able to make twenty-odd new signings!
In the end, we missed out by either a narrow offside decision, disallowing a goal by Ben Davies; or one missed final penalty last night.
If we qualified, I don't suppose this question would be asked today.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:45 pm

If we did qualify I would still be asking the question , get him out quick

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:47 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:I'm no big fan of Rob Page, but with the limited numbers of quality players we have, I can't see any other manager working miracles either.
In international football, the likes of Steve Cooper, for example, wouldn't be able to make twenty-odd new signings!
In the end, we missed out by either a narrow offside decision, disallowing a goal by Ben Davies; or one missed final penalty last night.
If we qualified, I don't suppose this question would be asked today.

If we'd qualified it would have meant he got his tactics right firstly in group stage and 2nd in last night's game but he didn't get it right in either respects... if one off no problem but it as happened in other games its a flaw in his management of games that stems from being a defender who thinks stop a team scoring will win you games forgetting got to score a goal to win it as well. .

Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 pm

Page is the best manager for Wales at the moment. No need for change especially because Page has taken these group of young players so far in tournaments.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Page is the best manager for Wales at the moment. No need for change especially because Page has taken these group of young players so far in tournaments.

So far in tournaments? We’ve just not qualified and were embarrassed at the group stages of the World Cup. You sure you’re not mixing up real life and FIFA?