Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NEXT WEEK “

Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 pm

We are pleased to confirm that Season Tickets for the 2024/25 campaign will go on sale from 10am on Friday, 5th April 2024.

We look forward to a very special season ahead of us as we celebrate 125 years of Cardiff City Football Club.

In 1899, Bartley Wilson organised the very first meeting which would inspire the foundations of the club’s long history with the creation of Riverside AFC, a way of keeping players from the Riverside Cricket Club in shape during the winter months.

Nine years later in 1908, three years after Cardiff was granted City status, the club changed its name and became what every Bluebirds fan reveres today… Cardiff City Football Club.

We hope you will join us in this momentous season to celebrate our past and look forward to an exciting future.

Prices start from £309 for Adults* and £79 for U16s*, which makes each game significantly more affordable vs. individual match ticket pricing.

We are proud to once again be offering one of the most affordable season tickets in Championship football, with a Zone 4 Adult Season Ticket working out at less than £13.50 per game. This represents a minor increase after several successive years of frozen Season Ticket prices.

Information regarding Hospitality Season Ticket options will be released later this week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NEXT WEEK “

Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:32 pm

Yey .

Ere we go again .

City until we die .

Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:15 pm

Got a question about moving seats…..

Currently sat in block 125 and my daughter wants to move over to 103-106.

How do I go about it?? Do I renew the current seats and then move during the move seats week is it or just buy available seats?

Not moved seats before so don’t have a clue lol

Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:32 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Got a question about moving seats…..

How do I go about it?? Do I renew the current seats and then move during the move seats week is it or just buy available seats?

I assume you buy the season tickets first as they won’t be on sale during move your seat week.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:46 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

I assume you buy the season tickets first as they won’t be on sale during move your seat week.

Not sure if it still stands now, but when I moved from the Ninian to the Canton at CCS I was advised to by a new ST in the Canton, and then change the seat next to my mates when they went on general sale, which worked well for me. :bluebird:

Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:48 pm

No mention of the manager :?

Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 am

llan bluebird wrote:No mention of the manager :?

I don't think he needs a season ticket...? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

I will be renewing 51 consecutive seasons / Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

Hi Snoopy.
Last season we moved from the family stand to Canton 104. We had to wait until the "pause week" when ticket sales were suspended, and then phone the ticket office to select the new seats in the Canton. I thought it would be a nightmare, but it honestly worked great. You can purchase your usual seats online on 5th April and swap them later if they are the same cost. If there is a price difference I guess you would pay extra etc. BUT the problem with that is that you can only swap seats at a later date and that could well mean that the seats you wanted to swap to may be gone. My advice is to wait until the pause week and do it that way. It means phoning the ticket office and the possible hassle with that, but as I said It worked fine last year with only a couple of minutes waiting. The thing with using the phone is you can ask questions if the exact seats you want are taken and they will tell you the best alternatives. Hope this helps. :thumbup:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:I will be renewing 51 consecutive seasons / Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Annis, I have to say that’s pretty impressive mate.
Did you suffer every home match of the Durban era?

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:I will be renewing 51 consecutive seasons / Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluescarf:

I'll be renewing, too! Wecome from an era where being a Bluebird was for life, not just the good times...! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am

Sven wrote:

I'll be renewing, too! Wecome from an era where being a Bluebird was for life, not just the good times...! :ayatollah:

Well said Chris. I’ll be there too. Superb early bird prices for over 60s :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

Sven wrote:

I will be renewing again too :ayatollah:

I criticise the way the club is run a lot, but fair play we still have some of the fairest prices for season tickets in the whole EFL despite the slight increase this year so I’ll give them credit for that :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm

Very impressive sir & although we have disagreed on a lot of things I would never question your commitment to the club.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

I criticise the way the club is run a lot, but fair play we still have some of the fairest prices for season tickets in the whole EFL despite the slight increase this year so I’ll give them credit for that :thumbright: :bluebird:

Credit where due, the club are good on season ticket prices, even though they've increased by a bit too much this season.
Just need to sack Wayne Nash for a more fan friendly employee, improve the beer and catering and move the Canton Stand singers to the other end.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Well said Chris. I’ll be there too. Superb early bird prices for over 60s :bluescarf:

64 years for me, I must be crackers!

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:

Very impressive sir & although we have disagreed on a lot of things I would never question your commitment to the club.

Thank you, appreciate and yes we both want what’s best for Cardiff City.

I do get carried away but I do it because I really love our club and see things behind the scenes and it hurts.

I hate it if those that run our club don’t appreciate our fans or respect them.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

Sven wrote:

Absolutely Chris :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thank you Andrew,

I certainly did and never missed home or away.

I had Durban by the throat in Walsall’s dressing rooms after losing 6-3 in Micky mouse cup and he said pathetic words to our fans as he walked off pitch.

Long story.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

Totally agree Ned / Bluebirds

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thank you Andrew,

I certainly did and never missed home or away.

I had Durban by the throat in Walsall’s dressing rooms after losing 6-3 in Micky mouse cup and he said pathetic words to our fans as he walked off pitch.

Long story.

:shock: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: