Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My trial witness appeal

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

yo guys as you know i was arrested after the celtic game outside the ninian pub, im charged with affray, even though all i was doing according to the police was "waving my arms about" and possessing a known face

can anyone that was there pm me as ive got a two day trial and a few extra witnesses wouldnt go astray :ayatollah:

Re: My trial witness appeal

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Possessing a known face? Was that possession with intent to supply? That carries a harsh sentence... especially if it was somebody else's face! :?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm

casualsunited wrote:yo guys as you know i was arrested after the celtic game outside the ninian pub, im charged with affray, even though all i was doing according to the police was "waving my arms about" and possessing a known face

can anyone that was there pm me as ive got a two day trial and a few extra witnesses wouldnt go astray :ayatollah:

didnt the feds say anything about that samurai sword you had :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
casualsunited wrote:yo guys as you know i was arrested after the celtic game outside the ninian pub, im charged with affray, even though all i was doing according to the police was "waving my arms about" and possessing a known face

didnt the feds say anything about that samurai sword you had :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

What about the Catholic priest whose neck you had against that stated sword?! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

i am always outside the canton cross with my ak47 and surface to air missile launcher and they dont say a word to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

They probably think you're a statue commemorating the war or something given your frozen, alcoholically induced inebriated condition! :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Zabier wrote:They probably think you're a statue commemorating the war or something given your frozen, alcoholically induced inebriated condition! :D

where have you met me then????

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Probably best I don't remind you. Let's just say Big Sleep Hotel, 3:43am... good times. :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Zabier wrote:Probably best I don't remind you. Let's just say Big Sleep Hotel, 3:43am... good times. :D

dont mention sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at my age cant stopzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Zabier wrote:Possessing a known face? Was that possession with intent to supply? That carries a harsh sentence... especially if it was somebody else's face! :?

it was sam hammams boat race :lol: complete with boot polished eyebrows

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Just a thought, but do you think your photo next to a wall with 'Soul Crew' sprayed on it might add unnecessary ammo to the prosecution?

Court cases are often swayed by perception. If I were I jury I'd think you were a hooligan for that photo alone, so any innocent arm swinging coupled with a few police statements describing your threatening behaviour added to the mix spells trouble.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:19 pm

What dates are you on muk,awkward for me to get time off,i can see if i can sort something out.