Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Erol Bulut today “

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:54 pm

Brilliant to see Erol Bulut react to us fans a few times when we sung “we want you to stay”.

Could see there was real passion from him.

Also thought he got his tactics spot on.

You could argue his hand was forced, but hope people do give him credit for his tactics.

I’ve said for a while I hope he stays and stand by it :bluebird:

Re: “ Erol Bulut today “

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:25 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Brilliant to see Erol Bulut react to us fans a few times when we sung “we want you to stay”.

You could argue his hand was forced, but hope people do give him credit for his tactics.

Still square pegs in round holes. They could have been out if site by half time and the kids made so much of a difference, they bailed him out.

I can't argue with the result and its a results game, not a beauty contest. Hope he stays as I think he would have learned a lot from this season and we can't wash rinse repeat anymore.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Brilliant to see Erol Bulut react to us fans a few times when we sung “we want you to stay”.

Still square pegs in round holes. They could have been out if site by half time and the kids made so much of a difference, they bailed him out.

I can't argue with the result and its a results game, not a beauty contest. Hope he stays as I think he would have learned a lot from this season and we can't wash rinse repeat anymore.

Your last paragraph is key.

He has been in the UK less than a year and is learning all the time.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:27 am

I think it's clear too that there are a lot more people in the "give him a new contract" than the "Bulut out" crew.

His tactics were right yesterday, which is even more of an achievement really considering his first team was mostly unavailable.

Those who are saying that we should have been three or 4 down etc, they don't mention the chances we had - they just use it for their own agenda.