Too little too late

Bulut is going to walk!!

Re: “ Rob Phillips says Tan approves Bulut contract talks “

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:18 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:On the fence not sure he's the man for us to get promoted but if he's given a new deal i will support him as our manager like any other.

I am also torn, I do think he is a good technician and will improve our league position, its just the most soulless, joyless version of the beautiful game i have witnessed in person

Very harsh yet again, expect nothing less because of your agenda against Bulut.

Obvious to everyone we play the way we do because we don’t have the players to play an attacking style.

He’ll demand funds to build a top six team for next season for him to accept the contract.

If that happens, you’ll see a much better style and I will look forward to your apology to Bulut.

Not harsh. If he had more variations, adaptability than this soulless dreadful Turkish league tactic , just one other tactic, it would be something. Hes had tonnes of opportunities to prove he has other things in his locker. he hasnt. Its stubborn, rigid and easy for opponents to prepare for. We pay our money we deserve better. I like him, hes a good guy, all season I was egging him on to throw that egg in my face, nothing! A manager like this will not be a success particularly if funds are incoming. You need to be varied, spontaneous even, and prep on the training field to be that way, make it difficult for the opponent to prepare. How stubborn of him to stick with this boring set up, try just once losing the inverted wingers FFS the seasons over. Set pieces and derby wins have saved him. We dont need this kind of management, we can do better, and be entertained. And if he stays, he gets my support and my apology if he proves me wrong, I dont see it, Another season of a defensive midfield, no press or intensity, side to side passing, low bodies in the box, easy to spook with pressing, inverted wingers low shots on target and goals, No thank you

Another harsh post but won’t bother arguing with you because you’re clearly biased against Bulut.

Worcester my only bias is against this ONE repetitive tactic. I have never seen a manager this stubborn and one dimensional, I do not want that for my football club and hard earned money to pay for me and my two lads to endure , particularly at home against teams there for the taking. As I said its not personal, I like him, and not looking for an argument, because I appreciate debates and different opinions, I even praised the singers chanting EBs name on Saturday. And also, if you think my assessment and opinion is harsh, that tells me that your are ok with the points I have raised and you are happy that we play this one tactic, which I think is dangerously predictable, divisive for our club and extremely boring. They are facts not opinions I raised, so it does not mean you disagree with them, it tells me you are ok with them? We clearly have different agendas and tastes in what we watch on the field and how we want our club to play. Thats Cool :ayatollah: it would be as boring as EBs football if we all agreed all the time! (ouch!) If he stays I would love him to prove me wrong.

Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:20 pm

Even Pep can't polish a turd mate, see where you coming from but with better players I think he'll be more attacking and hopefully won't have to play an obviously unfit Rambo either if we get some through the door and a lot out.

Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:39 pm

Einstein wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:On the fence not sure he's the man for us to get promoted but if he's given a new deal i will support him as our manager like any other.

I am also torn, I do think he is a good technician and will improve our league position, its just the most soulless, joyless version of the beautiful game i have witnessed in person

Did you not watch Russell Slade's nil nil draws with zero shots?

Russ almost killed me but I did look up his stats at lunchtime

Lost 2 at home scored 33 conceded 20
Bulut lost 10 @ home scored 27 & conceded 32

We finished 8th

I totally accept this squad is much poorer (much) but we have to also accept that the one plus point is the finishing position, that’s not going to wash next season.

IMO this was poorer football than Whitts and Co of 15/16

Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:39 pm

Bulut is the worse loss percentage of our recent managers .

Bulut 46.94%
Harris 33.87%
McCarthy 34.21%
Morison 46.66%
Lamouchi 55.55%
Hudson 38.88%

Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:12 pm

Bulut has eaten less packets of fruit pastilles than our recent managers.