Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT EROL BULUT HAS ASKED / DEMANDED FROM VINCENT TAN:

Sat May 04, 2024 5:56 pm

montyblue wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
montyblue wrote:Hats off to tan if he backs him but a riot should ensue if he does'nt
We have languished long enough.

Could be a riot if tan keeps him after today.

I hated every minute of that sh.t show today we travelled 7am this morning all the way to play the bottom team and we get slaugtered absolutly no excuses warnock would not let that happen bulut did.

Fair play to you Monty. Our travelling fans deserve far better than this. We need a manager and players who are proud to represent the club. Very few of the existing bunch fall into that category.

Re: WHAT EROL BULUT HAS ASKED / DEMANDED FROM VINCENT TAN:

Sat May 04, 2024 6:03 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
montyblue wrote:Hats off to tan if he backs him but a riot should ensue if he does'nt
We have languished long enough.

Could be a riot if tan keeps him after today.

I hated every minute of that sh.t show today we travelled 7am this morning all the way to play the bottom team and we get slaugtered absolutly no excuses warnock would not let that happen bulut did.

Fair play to you Monty. Our travelling fans deserve far better than this. We need a manager and players who are proud to represent the club. Very few of the existing bunch fall into that category.

Like i said warnock would have wiped the floor at half time i don' t think bulut with the laungage barrier is accustomed to firing a few f.cks into the players he seems quite passive
and i want a manager to hit the roof if the players are not performing.