Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tan and the board out

Sat May 04, 2024 10:50 pm

We’ve got no plan and we ain’t going anywhere with these clowns at the helm plain and simple

Re: Tan and the board out

Sun May 05, 2024 1:35 pm

And until we full on protest nothing will change.

Sun May 05, 2024 9:52 pm

snoopystorm wrote:And until we full on protest nothing will change.

I wish we would but we won’t,should have got rid of tan the day we went red,it’s the same shit year after year with this board there’s no plan there’s no direction,the board will come out soon before next season starts saying we going to do this and that and everyone will lap it up,tan choo and dalman out, their just sucking the life out of the club

Mon May 06, 2024 11:35 am

It’s a load of bollocks we are the laughing lot of world football with all what’s going on here it’s totally 100% tans fault the way our club is getting run no organisation what so ever we have a owner who only comes here 1 game a year us Cardiff fans need to get together and do something weather it’s stay away, protest it’s bought time we done something about this I’ve had enough of this shit not renewing st .ill go support my local boys Merthyr next season f**k all this shit

Mon May 06, 2024 6:26 pm

Totally agree , needs to be a demonstration organised ,this club can’t keep going on like this , never knowing what is happening , planning , nothing , just silence , we need fresh faces to re energise , organise and know how to run a football club ffs

Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 pm

We go through this towards the end of the last few seasons, I’m all for protests before, during and after the game but the same keeps being said, until the Tan lovers realise where the issue lies nothing will be done. Hitting the club financially by not renewing ST’a isn’t the answer either.

We all know Tan hates bad media, the only way we’re going to get through to him is by putting the club into the media spotlight again as we did with the back 2 blue campaign.

Mon May 06, 2024 9:43 pm

Yea protest it is somebody needs to post it on here to get a plan in place

Mon May 06, 2024 9:59 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Yea protest it is somebody needs to post it on here to get a plan in place

Question is how many actually want tan out?
I don’t think it’s as many as we would hope.
Time for a poll??

Mon May 06, 2024 10:13 pm

No fan of Tan at all but let's say there's a big protest and Tan says "Okay - I'll leave tomorrow lads" and stops financing the club and paying the wages etc

What do you think might happen to the club?

Mon May 06, 2024 10:56 pm

He can’t just leave it will ruin any repertation he’s ever had that’s all we want is for him to do the right thing and sell up and he can move on and do what he wants

Tue May 07, 2024 7:20 am

davids wrote:No fan of Tan at all but let's say there's a big protest and Tan says "Okay - I'll leave tomorrow lads" and stops financing the club and paying the wages etc

What do you think might happen to the club?

Exactly but tbh like previous protest have proved only a minority turn up most fans are great full of the financial support and know without it we are fucked .

Tue May 07, 2024 10:33 am

"HOW DO WE KNOW THERE IS NO PLAN!!!
Yes, we have had a bumpy few years when Vincent Tan has seamed to lose interest in it all, and there has not been the best decisions made by the club. There have also been many outside factors impacting on the club's finances ( Covid, FFP changes, the Sala issue etc) all of which have influenced the operation of the club.

Before we start rolling out the "Clowns are running the Club" think about the fact that we are able to pay our way and Vincent Tan is still bankrolling the club with large amounts of money every month, and a new Academy Centre has been opened we have started to address the woes of previous seasons, we have had the same manager for a year and it looks like that may well be the case for next season, there are signs that this Summer could be a positive one. CCFC is by no means perfect but their could be far worse.

So before you decide that you want to sack the Cardiff City Board then just think about the behaviour of other clubs first, such as Birmingham, Sunderland, Reading, Shef Wed, Derby, Shef Utd, Notts Forest, Everton the list goes on where crazy decisions have led to real issues for their clubs and their fans.

I am a kind of Glass half full guy!

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Tue May 07, 2024 10:38 am

Correct me if am wrong Whistler, but only last week, Dalman said almost exactly, that.... " Our problem has been hat we have had no effective plan in place" or words similar.

Tue May 07, 2024 10:43 am

Whistler wrote:"HOW DO WE KNOW THERE IS NO PLAN!!!
Yes, we have had a bumpy few years when Vincent Tan has seamed to lose interest in it all, and there has not been the best decisions made by the club. There have also been many outside factors impacting on the club's finances ( Covid, FFP changes, the Sala issue etc) all of which have influenced the operation of the club.

Before we start rolling out the "Clowns are running the Club" think about the fact that we are able to pay our way and Vincent Tan is still bankrolling the club with large amounts of money every month, and a new Academy Centre has been opened we have started to address the woes of previous seasons, we have had the same manager for a year and it looks like that may well be the case for next season, there are signs that this Summer could be a positive one. CCFC is by no means perfect but their could be far worse.

So before you decide that you want to sack the Cardiff City Board then just think about the behaviour of other clubs first, such as Birmingham, Sunderland, Reading, Shef Wed, Derby, Shef Utd, Notts Forest, Everton the list goes on where crazy decisions have led to real issues for their clubs and their fans.

I respect your view to which you are entitled. I see it slightly differently in the Tan is providing us with just enough to keep us alive. Throwing crumbs under the table for starving dogs to fight for.

If he cant/wont/does not have any intention of taking us to the top table, or simply making us competitive, then he should accept one of the offers on table and leave.

And in case anyone adds hat the offers haven't matched his valuation, I agree. But the valuation of the club is a) what Tan has made it, and what Tan has turned us into, and, b) what a buyer is prayed to pay.

Tue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm

Whistler wrote:"HOW DO WE KNOW THERE IS NO PLAN!!!

Top post ,

Tue May 07, 2024 7:25 pm

It’s not perfect in anyway, but been to the premier league, twice. Carling cup final, good times.. added to that the sad times, Sala, shocking horrible death, , Covid, etc., etc.. not been easy. I think however, though not always in the correct way, he has done a lot for this club, I never thought in the early 90’s when I started going to Ninian Park, I would ever see the premier league..

Even if he could pump more money in, why should he, most fans on here seem to hate him, not saying he reads the forum, but no doubt will be aware of fans views and must think, why am I doing this.

For me, happy if he sells, no problem if he stays, but nothing whatsoever against him, things could have been a lot worst.