Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall's former Cardiff manager Neil Harris said he was "v

Sun May 05, 2024 9:26 am

Millwall's former Cardiff manager Neil Harris said he was "very close" to doing the Ayatollah at Swansea.

"I got a little bit of abuse at the end but I held myself, doing the ayatollah had crossed my mind.”

Re: Millwall's former Cardiff manager Neil Harris said he wa

Sun May 05, 2024 9:29 am

Should have given it to them, they don’t hold back with their pettiness.

Sun May 05, 2024 11:14 am

Rhylan Martin would have done the swim away if Southampton had beaten us a couple of weeks ago - he did it when they beat us at their place earlier in the season.

Harris should have run right round the pitch doing the Ayatollah and singing "You Jack Bastards!"

Mon May 06, 2024 6:09 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:Should have given it to them, they don’t hold back with their pettiness.

Totally agree should have done it

Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:Should have given it to them, they don’t hold back with their pettiness.

They certainly never fail to live up to their hard-earned reputation as the repressed, persecuted by their petty, small town, capital city, in denial, small mentality, folk... :oops:

Neil ap 'Arris would have gone up in my estimation 10-fold had he done it...! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 06, 2024 10:10 pm

He really should have done it. And I think he knows that too. But. It does have a habit of biting you on the arse and I'm hoping that Weeds beat Mart The Fart in the PO final by scoring the winner in ET or doing them on pens. I shall then go onto the Soton forum and create a dedicated Fartin Martin ayatollah post and post the link on here where all of you rascals can then join in.

Tue May 07, 2024 12:15 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:He really should have done it. And I think he knows that too. But. It does have a habit of biting you on the arse and I'm hoping that Weeds beat Mart The Fart in the PO final by scoring the winner in ET or doing them on pens. I shall then go onto the Soton forum and create a dedicated Fartin Martin ayatollah post and post the link on here where all of you rascals can then join in.

Love it, but rather Leeds not be the ones to go up. Maybe Norwich.

Tue May 07, 2024 12:24 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:He really should have done it. And I think he knows that too. But. It does have a habit of biting you on the arse and I'm hoping that Weeds beat Mart The Fart in the PO final by scoring the winner in ET or doing them on pens. I shall then go onto the Soton forum and create a dedicated Fartin Martin ayatollah post and post the link on here where all of you rascals can then join in.

Love it, but rather Leeds not be the ones to go up. Maybe Norwich.

West Brom for me.

Then there may be a chance we could get Kipre back on the cheap

Tue May 07, 2024 3:48 pm

West Brom for me.

Then there may be a chance we could get Kipre back on the cheap

And Grant :occasion5: