Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yesterday many fans were saying Vincent Tan wants Dave Jones

Sun May 05, 2024 11:36 am

Vincent Tan wants Dave Jones back,with Ramsey as his first team coach. Aaron Ramsey will secure his coaching badges this summer. Tan does not want Erol Bulut. Dave Jones is a has been wash out and relegated Wednesday and Hartlepool and is despised all over. Horrible man

Re: Yesterday many fans were saying Vincent Tan wants Dave J

Sun May 05, 2024 11:41 am

I have heard this either, hopefully total gossip, Morison or Jones.

NEITHER PLEASE

And you go please Tan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 05, 2024 11:57 am

Dave Jones would play some good football atleast depending on what money he's got although I'm guessing it's not alot anyway. We have not played flowing football like it since, let's be honest here.

Sun May 05, 2024 11:59 am

Probably my heart over my head but would love Dave jones back here.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:02 pm

Tan wanted Morison back a year ago so it’s no surprise to me that he wants either him or Jones in charge.

It’s a massive no from me.

This is why I have said that people who want Bulut out should be careful what they wish for.

Also, if Bulut goes it will be confirmation that Tan has no intention of investing in the team.

Dave Jones hasn’t had a management job since 2017. There’s a reason for that.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:09 pm

Dave Jones last job was 2017 at Hartlepool

Morrison just got Sutton United relagated after being poached from Hornchurch

Bulut being linked with Fiorentina and has managed Champions League clubs.

Tan is an absolute pearler.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:31 pm

Something Interesting I read... nicky hyan X bluebirds manager "haverfordwest " left club went to bruge they're top of league and in semi final of europa conference ... so just shows if good enough can make grade no matter where you start from .

Sun May 05, 2024 12:34 pm

Dave Jones as director of football yes , but needs a decent coach not ramsey

Sun May 05, 2024 12:37 pm

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Replies:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Replies:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:40 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Tan wanted Morison back a year ago so it’s no surprise to me that he wants either him or Jones in charge.

This is why I have said that people who want Bulut out should be careful what they wish for.

Also, if Bulut goes it will be confirmation that Tan has no intention of investing in the team.

It doesn’t mean that at all. It means he doesn’t want bulut at the club. Nothing else.
But he probably doesn’t want invest to much more I agree

Sun May 05, 2024 12:44 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Tan wanted Morison back a year ago so it’s no surprise to me that he wants either him or Jones in charge.

It doesn’t mean that at all. It means he doesn’t want bulut at the club. Nothing else.

Then why did he agree to talks with Bulut about a new contract?

He never did that with Lamouchi.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:46 pm

Someone just tagged me in this, another one of Tans court cases , Tan ended not just paying it all, but massive costs to our club yet again.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:52 pm

Someone just tagged me in this, another one of Tans court cases , Tan ended not just paying it all, but massive costs to our club yet again.

Sun May 05, 2024 1:01 pm

I'm glad I've not renewed. I know quite a few who are staying away. The club is toxic and I've had enough of wasting my hard earned money on it.

Sun May 05, 2024 1:09 pm

Ffs a man who has been out of football years as manager
its an Ipswich type manager we need
Oh hang about cooper might fit the bill
wake up tan
you have a habit of p.ssing off cardiff fans would' nt it be a suprise if you listened to them for once
is it little man syndrome he suffers from trying to be mr big
tan the tool.

Sun May 05, 2024 1:10 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Then why did he agree to talks with Bulut about a new contract?

He never did that with Lamouchi.

What I’m saying is whether tan invests or not is not exclusive to bulut getting an other contract.
He may invest in the new manager.

Sun May 05, 2024 2:14 pm

Dave Jones as DoF, with the remit to find some troubled souls who would run through brick walls for the shirt, never needed big money before.. Copra, McPhail, Boothroyd,Rae the list was endless.
Plus a proper coach not Ramsey.

Sun May 05, 2024 2:20 pm

JulesK wrote:Dave Jones as DoF, with the remit to find some troubled souls who would run through brick walls for the shirt, never needed big money before.. Copra, McPhail, Boothroyd,Rae the list was endless.
Plus a proper coach not Ramsey.

So basically you mean Tan’s idea is completely wrong :lol:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:22 pm

As some others have said, Dave Jones as Director Of Football is potentially a good appointment.

Not as manager though.

Sun May 05, 2024 2:28 pm

Replies:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:29 pm

Replies:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:29 pm

Replies:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:42 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I'm glad I've not renewed. I know quite a few who are staying away. The club is toxic and I've had enough of wasting my hard earned money on it.

Fans have wasted lots money over the years but they still support the club just like fans of brum huddersfield ect ect will do despite relegation..

Sun May 05, 2024 2:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I'm glad I've not renewed. I know quite a few who are staying away. The club is toxic and I've had enough of wasting my hard earned money on it.

Spot on Allan.

Yesterday was expensive for me but I’ll be there home and away next season, whatever happens at the club over the summer.

Fans have wasted lots money over the years but they still support the club just like fans of brum huddersfield ect ect will do despite relegation..

Sun May 05, 2024 4:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Someone just tagged me in this, another one of Tans court cases , Tan ended not just paying it all, but massive costs to our club yet again.

Your wrong tan never paid it as soon as Dave Jones took the Sheffield Wednesday job gardening leave was over

Sun May 05, 2024 4:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Someone just tagged me in this, another one of Tans court cases , Tan ended not just paying it all, but massive costs to our club yet again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22359471 out of court settlement never made it to court ,

Sun May 05, 2024 5:00 pm

I'm calling bull on this one.

Probably someone making a rumour up for a laugh to see how much momentum it can gather. Probably reading this and pissing themselves.

Sun May 05, 2024 5:04 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:I'm calling bull on this one.

Probably someone making a rumour up for a laugh to see how much momentum it can gather. Probably reading this and pissing themselves.

Agree