Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tan has displayed total disrespect to not only Erol

Tue May 07, 2024 9:35 am

Vincent Tan has displayed total disrespect to not only Erol Bulut, but the entire Cardiff City FC supporter base.

God knows how circa 10,000 people have already renewed season tickets with the thick blanket of uncertainty which envelopes our club ( there are strong rumours it’s only just over 7,000).

It must be the Asian-Chinese culture, with Tan treating Bulut, his support staff and the Cardiff fans, with a similar superior attitude he potentially displays to his employees within his industrial conglomerate?

Those would would like to see the back of Tan best be patient. It ain't remotely going to happen until this five-year legal financial conundrum with Sala, is concluded.

We could be looking at this time in 2025 before the French Civil Courts churn out a decision.

If I was a betting person, I'd say Tan would reluctantly hand Bulut another season-long deal, tethered to a player budget that would need to see departures and fee intake, balencing new recruitment.

I have doubts, given Bulut's comments on his family, that another 12 months would be enough.

Re: Vincent Tan has displayed total disrespect to not only E

Tue May 07, 2024 9:40 am

Tans disrespected the fans since day one. The day some bent over and accepted his rebrand it only reinforced this approach.

Tue May 07, 2024 9:55 am

The difference between British Culture and Malaysian Culture is that, in the UK, respect is earned - whereas in Malaysia it is automatically expected if you are older.

Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:The difference between British Culture and Malaysian Culture is that, in the UK, respect is earned - whereas in Malaysia it is automatically expected if you are older.

Spot on .

Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am

I’d agree with the point regarding Asian culture but the true meaning of respect in Britain was lost years ago.

Wed May 08, 2024 3:27 pm

Bulut knew the score on the 2 year extension of his contract last summer , that a top 6 would trigger that , he's been offered another year now , the same old club bashers slaghing the club off once again it's not disrespect it's hard facts,

Wed May 08, 2024 4:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:Bulut knew the score on the 2 year extension of his contract last summer , that a top 6 would trigger that , he's been offered another year now , the same old club bashers slaghing the club off once again it's not disrespect it's hard facts,

Tan could rate your chips 1/10 stars and you’d still give him free chips for life haha

Wed May 08, 2024 4:09 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Bulut knew the score on the 2 year extension of his contract last summer , that a top 6 would trigger that , he's been offered another year now , the same old club bashers slaghing the club off once again it's not disrespect it's hard facts,

Tan could rate your chips 1/10 stars and you’d still give him free chips for life haha

The facts are we finished mid table and that's why he never got the extension , surely you want a better manager than bulut ? .

Wed May 08, 2024 4:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

The facts are we finished mid table and that's why he never got the extension , surely you want a better manager than bulut ? .

I would like to judge him after bringing some more players in and having a good go.

Wed May 08, 2024 4:55 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

I would like to judge him after bringing some more players in and having a good go.
Not sure it matters who he brings in the football will be shit mate I want a better manager for us cooper would be my choice .

Wed May 08, 2024 5:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Not sure it matters who he brings in the football will be shit mate I want a better manager for us cooper would be my choice .

Likewise, I say it doesn’t matter who the manager is because we have a crackpot owner.

Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

I’d take Cooper tomorrow mate but it’s unrealistic.