Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So when exactly will Tan make a decision thread

Tue May 07, 2024 2:39 pm

Will Tan etc make a decision on Bullit? Players contracts need to be sorted out, potential signings sought and pre-season arrangements need to be made. The longer this nonsense goes on things become more difficult and we start the season unorganised.

Re: So when exactly will Tan make a decision thread

Tue May 07, 2024 2:49 pm

Brezza wrote:Will Tan etc make a decision on Bullit? Players contracts need to be sorted out, potential signings sought and pre-season arrangements need to be made. The longer this nonsense goes on things become more difficult and we start the season unorganised.

Most players and agents are on holiday nothing will get done untill normally the end of june

Tue May 07, 2024 2:49 pm

I dare say that I feel the decision has already been made.

Maybe waiting for the right time to announce it?

Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 pm

Tan is an idiot and absolutely clueless when it comes to running a football team

He’s made so many ridiculous decisions I’ve given up trying to guess how our preseason will go and with who our manager will be

Tan just needs to go as we are going nowhere with him in charge

Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 pm

People assume its tan why couldn't it be bulut delaying things? Just because people hate tan doesn't mean everything is his fault! Besides it being bulut maybe there's another reason that can't be divulged at this moment? Just alternatives from the narrative

Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pm

Tan needs to make his mind up ASAP club need stability fans need to know what's happening at OUR CLUB THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING

Tue May 07, 2024 7:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:People assume its tan why couldn't it be bulut delaying things? Just because people hate tan doesn't mean everything is his fault! Besides it being bulut maybe there's another reason that can't be divulged at this moment? Just alternatives from the narrative

I’d appreciate your point if we didn’t have years of experience of Tan being a stubborn, pillock of a man.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:17 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:People assume its tan why couldn't it be bulut delaying things? Just because people hate tan doesn't mean everything is his fault! Besides it being bulut maybe there's another reason that can't be divulged at this moment? Just alternatives from the narrative

I’d appreciate your point if we didn’t have years of experience of Tan being a stubborn, pillock of a man.

Point taken and my rationale for statement is bulut can just walk or say he's off when contract finishes if he's been disrespected as been said on here.. but there could be far more to this than simply tan being a t++t like say blaming tan is to simplistic

Tue May 07, 2024 8:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Point taken and my rationale for statement is bulut can just walk or say he's off when contract finishes if he's been disrespected as been said on here.. but there could be far more to this than simply tan being a t++t like say blaming tan is to simplistic

I’ve a feeling that Bulut is stubborn and strong willed himself so you may well be right.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:

Plus he says he's still talking to dalman regarding contract for why would tan be making his mind up when talks haven't finished according to bulut.

Tue May 07, 2024 10:29 pm

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Tan needs to make his mind up ASAP club need stability fans need to know what's happening at OUR CLUB THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING

:thumbup: