Steve Cooper 5/2

Erol Bulut 4/1

Erol Bulut is one of the favourites to be Hull manager:

Steve Cooper - 11/4

Will Still - 5/1

Erol Bulut - 5/1

Shaun Maloney - 6/1

Danny Rohl - 7/1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Erol Bulut is one of the favourites “

Tue May 07, 2024 6:06 pm

This will make some people happy.

Shame it's got to this point.

I dread to think what position we will be in come this time next year once Tan realises that signing a new manager at the end of the transfer window is counter productive.

Tue May 07, 2024 6:08 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:This will make some people happy.

I dread to think what position we will be in come this time next year once Tan realises that signing a new manager at the end of the transfer window is counter productive.

it's more than that its an effing disgrace

Tan Out

Tue May 07, 2024 6:15 pm

But he didn't do too bad last time did he? ;)

Tue May 07, 2024 6:18 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:

it's more than that its an effing disgrace

Tan Out

Relax, he has not gone or been anointed yet

The madness is not having a DoF then the coach can be changed every season
Last edited by llan bluebird on Tue May 07, 2024 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 07, 2024 6:18 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

No, he didn't, but he did every time before apart from Warnock.

Tue May 07, 2024 6:43 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Slade, Harris/mad mick finished higher than Bulut

Tue May 07, 2024 6:52 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

And look at the football we played under them.

They had more backing, better squads to start with, and isn't the point that the football was dire this season?

So surely you're not saying that Mad Mick the fossil is a better manager than Bulut?

Tue May 07, 2024 7:20 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

They had more backing, better squads to start with, and isn't the point that the football was dire this season?

So surely you're not saying that Mad Mick the fossil is a better manager than Bulut?

Yes, Mad Mick achieved a lot over his career, looks like we finished him off. He was great until "Celtic" came calling.

Bulut hasn't done more than 70 games at any club

Tue May 07, 2024 7:28 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Yes, Mad Mick achieved a lot over his career, looks like we finished him off. He was great until "Celtic" came calling.

He’s only been a manager for seven years.

Also, if you look behind that fact:

Malatyaspor - left to take the Alanyaspor job

Alanyaspor - left to take Fenerbahce job

Fenerbahce and Gaziantep - left by mutual consent

With those first two, it’s a good reason that he left.

I don’t know if the interest from Hull is real but if it is and they offer him what we don’t, then would anyone really blame him for leaving?

Tue May 07, 2024 7:41 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

I don’t know if the interest from Hull is real but if it is and they offer him what we don’t, then would anyone really blame him for leaving?

I certainly wouldn't blame him.

A squad lightyears ahead of us, they have been backed strongly and no doubt they will do so again the coming window.

Vs dealing with Tan, no backing, and a load of people who don't know their arse from their elbow, doing the yoyo of "stay/sack him"

Tue May 07, 2024 7:45 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

The last few replies have been a bit tongue-in-cheek. Some are going ballistic on pure conjecture!!

I just like to point out that those whose main concern for keeping Bulut is we'd go "cheap"; but the evidence is we didn't do that last season when Lamouchi wasn't extended.
That was part of my argument along with comfortably avoiding relegation with a sub-standard squad when I thought it was madness to let a proper manager leave.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:19 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Not me. I’d encourage it, I’d even loan him a driver for the day to make sure he got there.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:25 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Not me. I’d encourage it, I’d even loan him a driver for the day to make sure he got there.

To be fair, I'd probably build you a new forum, so that you can to there.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:26 pm

Can we swap?

Tue May 07, 2024 8:53 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

To be fair, I'd probably build you a new forum, so that you can to there.

Aah. Thank you. But I’m happy here.

Tue May 07, 2024 10:22 pm

Another day and another club linked with Erol Bulut ....

Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Another day and another club linked with Erol Bulut ....

It's been a while since one of our managers was in demand; obviously excluding Warnock who could work till he's 300. :laughing6:

Re: Updated: “ Erol Bulut is one of the favourites “

Wed May 08, 2024 10:39 am

Happy for him to go .

Wed May 08, 2024 10:39 am

Any half decent manager would of finished mid table with our squad, mostvof our squad have had premiership and championship experience

Wed May 08, 2024 11:11 am

Hull want to appoint a replacement for Liam Rosenior in the next few days.

Danny Rohl, Marti Cifuentes, Erol Bulut, Steve Cooper and Tim Walter are all of interest.

Wed May 08, 2024 11:59 am

It's a shame Tan can't agree on contract terms, maybe put in place whoever becomes the next manager there will be a nice bonus in place if City gets promoted, that way both parties will be happy, and maximum effort will go into getting us there.

Wed May 08, 2024 3:41 pm

Howieblue wrote:It's a shame Tan can't agree on contract terms, maybe put in place whoever becomes the next manager there will be a nice bonus in place if City gets promoted, that way both parties will be happy, and maximum effort will go into getting us there.

Do you think that doesn't already happen ? Promotion bonus are in all contracts the season we went up we paid over 20 million in bouns's to the playing staff and coaches

Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 pm

Cooper has been there and done it, surely fav for Hull job. He doesn't ask for stupid wages either.

Alot of Bulut rumours will be agent stuff but i have no doubt there will be others interested

Wed May 08, 2024 5:31 pm

I can see Bulut to Hull, it just makes sense.

The Turkish owner seems a bit of a maverick, he has ploughed money in to get to the promised land. He would know Erol's CV and credentials from Turkey, speak the same language and share the same culture.
I read through EB's wiki achievements and they hold no weight to me as i only know of Fenebeche from the early rounds of the Champions League when it was on ITV about 10 years ago; the others may as well be Crawley athletic.

Reading through Hulls twitter its similar to ours. Slow build-up, inconsistent and poor at home. They looked more comfortable passing the ball than we do so it won't be a rebuild and Bulut has had a season to suss the championship.

We need to find 12 points Hull need three although their expensive loans will be returning

Wed May 08, 2024 6:24 pm

Hulls owner on sky sports news saying he wants an attacking manager and he said he wants the ex hamburg manager so can't see bulut going there

Wed May 08, 2024 7:08 pm

knowing our luck bulut will go there dominate get promoted then we will have pie on our faces i hope not though!

Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:Hulls owner on sky sports news saying he wants an attacking manager and he said he wants the ex hamburg manager so can't see bulut going there

I don’t he is even in with a chance. I think hull are quiet ambitious and want to be in the EPL at the end of next season.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 pm

Hull City are reportedly interested in QPR's Martí Cifuentes, Sheffield Wednesday's Danny Rohl, and former Nottingham Forest boss Steve Cooper.

According to Hull Live, the Tigers are interested in the QPR and Sheffield Wednesday managers following their impressive campaigns.

Cooper has also been placed on the Yorkshire outfit’s shortlist, alongside ex-Hamburg coach Tim Walter.

Hull are searching for a replacement to Liam Rosenior following Tuesday’s confirmation of his departure from the club.

Rosenior had been in charge since November 2022, and guided the team to 15th and seventh place finishes during his time at the MKM Stadium.

Thu May 09, 2024 1:28 pm

Tim Walter will do well with that Hull side.