Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Max Watters “

Wed May 08, 2024 8:16 am

The supposed £1mill signing out out by Glen Williams and Dalman

Later found out more Bullshit he was £200,000 and still way to much.

They both need to stop bullshitting and making out we sign great players and building them up.

Etete another player saying Spurs etc etc just one of many.

Striker Watters now aged 25

Watters eventually after a terrible time at Cardiff City joined League 1 Barnsley.

After only scoring 3 goals in 24 games, Barnsley totally dropped him.

Where next for Watters?

Re: “ Max Watters “

Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 am

McDonald's?

Wed May 08, 2024 3:31 pm

We do seem to get some duds...or is it the environment at the club?

Wed May 08, 2024 3:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The supposed £1mill signing out out by Glen Williams and Dalman

They both need to stop bullshitting and making out we sign great players and building them up.

Watters eventually after a terrible time at Cardiff City joined League 1 Barnsley.

Where next for Watters?

Don't you get bored of the hatred ? , the negativity flows through you :lol:

Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The supposed £1mill signing out out by Glen Williams and Dalman

Where next for Watters?

Yes I get fed up of Media lies and Dalman bullshit , but needs to reminded what bullshit is put our season after season and you lap it all up.

Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where next for Watters?

Yes I get fed up of Media lies and Dalman bullshit , but needs to reminded what bullshit is put our season after season and you lap it all up.

I dont lap it up you were best buddies with dalman start of the season , should I put up all the links ? It's his show , his money blah blah :lol:

Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 pm

i agree with you yet another flop after the club talking him up to be some kind of football god, p.s wez is there really much to be positive about at the club ? its been dire for years and i respect anyone who has an opinion

Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 pm

kyle08 wrote:i agree with you yet another flop after the club talking him up to be some kind of football god, p.s wez is there really much to be positive about at the club ? its been dire for years and i respect anyone who has an opinion

Yes lots of positives, just look at all the academy players coming through to the 1st team , we are not in court being wound up , some of the latest average attendances in our history sustained too not sure what you are expecting tbh .

Wed May 08, 2024 8:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Where next for Watters?

Sometimes I wonder if you even really believe what you post on here Wez.

Wed May 08, 2024 8:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:i agree with you yet another flop after the club talking him up to be some kind of football god, p.s wez is there really much to be positive about at the club ? its been dire for years and i respect anyone who has an opinion

Yes lots of positives, just look at all the academy players coming through to the 1st team , we are not in court being wound up , some of the latest average attendances in our history sustained too not sure what you are expecting tbh .

so we need to clutch the fact the academy is doing well to have anything happy to talk about ?

tan is in court now costing millions with little chance of winning, not once case has been won yet either.

are we also forgetting that we couldnt sign players because we didnt pay the transfer fee ? dragging the club through the dirt once again

Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm

kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

so we need to clutch the fact the academy is doing well to have anything happy to talk about ?

tan is in court now costing millions with little chance of winning, not once case has been won yet either.

are we also forgetting that we couldnt sign players because we didnt pay the transfer fee ? dragging the club through the dirt once again

How is Tan in court costing us millions? You sound like annis , Tan writes off 10s on millions each season read the accounts the court cases have cost us nothing in reality .

Wed May 08, 2024 9:15 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where next for Watters?

Here's another glass half empty poster :lol:

Wed May 08, 2024 9:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where next for Watters?

You didn’t answer my point then :lol:

I’m glass half full, club has big potential. But the owner has to do his bit going forward to help us achieve that potential.

Thu May 09, 2024 6:07 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where next for Watters?

I dont lap it up you were best buddies with dalman start of the season , should I put up all the links ? It's his show , his money blah blah :lol:

Never been Dalmans best buddie unlike you arse licking them all 24/7 it’s sickening.

I wanted to believe him last season and I was proven wrong it was more bullshit from your mates.

I will state as I have 50 plus times. I don’t believe one word they say and I can’t stand them All.

I at least admit they are All clowns who are ruining our club.

Thu May 09, 2024 6:10 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where next for Watters?

You didn’t answer my point then :lol:

I’m glass half full, club has big potential. But the owner has to do his bit going forward to help us achieve that potential.

Ned,

Wez can’t actually believe what he writes as he would be locked up now in the Looney bin for the stuff he writes supporting the Clowns from the Circus.

Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 am

wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

How is Tan in court costing us millions? You sound like annis , Tan writes off 10s on millions each season read the accounts the court cases have cost us nothing in reality .

Of course it's costing us millions, the fact we couldn't sign players has cost us a push for promotion which in turn has costed millions?

And all these court fees for not paying the fee wasn't free the club had to pay interest and fees for the case that was lost...

Thu May 09, 2024 7:28 am

kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Of course it's costing us millions, the fact we couldn't sign players has cost us a push for promotion which in turn has costed millions?

And all these court fees for not paying the fee wasn't free the club had to pay interest and fees for the case that was lost...

Sala case is unique and tbh if we win it you and the other club bashers will have egg on your face big time .Who paid the sala fee out of his own pocket last year to get the ban lifted tho ? .

Thu May 09, 2024 8:11 am

wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Sala case is unique and tbh if we win it you and the other club bashers will have egg on your face big time .Who paid the sala fee out of his own pocket last year to get the ban lifted tho ? .

You’ve had egg on your face beyond times banking Tan:

And what if we don’t win it, will you finally admit Tan has virtually fucked our club.

Tan has lost beyond court cases, costing us £millions upon £millions, but you still back him.

You have to be on a wind up Wez.

Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am

Wez, your like broken record , you have to be on something to continue your love in with Tan.

Honest to god, why can't we just be a normal football club for 5 minutes. Make boring, sensible decisions. Have a bit of a plan in place that goes beyond tomorrow. How these people run businesses is remarkable

Thu May 09, 2024 10:50 am

wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

wez, tan isnt the club im bashing tan i love my club our club! im allowed to dislike the owner its got nothing to do with the love of the club.

your the one supporting a asshole who has fucked our club, just look whats going on right now, where is our manager >? where is our plan ? you should know if hes so great let us all know???

Thu May 09, 2024 11:00 am

kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

wez, tan isnt the club im bashing tan i love my club our club! im allowed to dislike the owner its got nothing to do with the love of the club.

your the one supporting a asshole who has fucked our club, just look whats going on right now, where is our manager >? where is our plan ? you should know if hes so great let us all know???

Kyle, I love my club too and have done since 1977 but some of these threads are just duplicated every day.

Thu May 09, 2024 11:06 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Kyle, I love my club too and have done since 1977 but some of these threads are just duplicated every day.

this is what a forum is for to get stuff off the chest and debate ? its obvious the issue is the owner and have been since the rebrand.

there is thousands of fans who have now had enough and only a loyal few who support tan.

im sick of our beautiful club getting left to rot with no ambition we deserve more than that, we have supported our club through thick and thin but now is enough we need a fresh start, a new sense of direction

Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am

kyle08 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

this is what a forum is for to get stuff off the chest and debate ? its obvious the issue is the owner and have been since the rebrand.

there is thousands of fans who have now had enough and only a loyal few who support tan.

im sick of our beautiful club getting left to rot with no ambition we deserve more than that, we have supported our club through thick and thin but now is enough we need a fresh start, a new sense of direction

I agree that a fresh start is the thing we need, and I agree that the forum is for opinions and that some may be different to others and if so, so be it.

Thu May 09, 2024 1:30 pm

kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Absolutely Spot on Kyle.

Wez is supporting Tan before Our Club every day.

You would think his loyalty belonged to our club, but Wez stands by the Dictator.

Thu May 09, 2024 1:32 pm

As a football club, to a certain extent we do need to gamble on unknown or lesser known players who may or may not cut it.

Vardy was a risk for Leicester, Ng for us

Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.

What it shows though is our scouts aren't good enough if anything

Fri May 10, 2024 7:31 am

Roath_Blue wrote:As a football club, to a certain extent we do need to gamble on unknown or lesser known players who may or may not cut it.

Vardy was a risk for Leicester, Ng for us

Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.

What it shows though is our scouts aren't good enough if anything

This is exactly what Tan wants, who would not being an owner.

The question that needs to be ask is if there is a young player like that out there, would they want to come to us?

Fri May 10, 2024 10:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Absolutely Spot on Kyle.

Wez is supporting Tan before Our Club every day.

You would think his loyalty belonged to our club, but Wez stands by the Dictator.

Oh the irony