THE CLUB INSIST THATS NOT THE CASE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BigGwynram » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Just heard on HTV the Adam Mathews story saying that the club have received offers for him, and the club have said it's not true, yet they have written to the tax man saying they have verbal agreement with Man United that he'll go to them for 4 million pounds,allegedly.

The tax man may feel a bit confused if he watches the telly.
BigGwynram

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: THE CLUB INSIST THATS NOT THE CASE

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

We only have TNOW word that Ridsdale used Matthews sale to Man U as a bargin chip with the taxman.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just heard on HTV the Adam Mathews story saying that the club have received offers for him, and the club have said it's not true, yet they have written to the tax man saying they have verbal agreement with Man United that he'll go to them for 4 million pounds,allegedly.

Even I am confused now Gwyn :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby nobby » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just heard on HTV the Adam Mathews story saying that the club have received offers for him, and the club have said it's not true, yet they have written to the tax man saying they have verbal agreement with Man United that he'll go to them for 4 million pounds,allegedly.

It seems inevitable that he will be sold this month, unless we get investment which at the moment looks unlikely to happen at present, but i am confident it will happen in the coming months. :ayatollah:
nobby

Postby Charlie-Potatoes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Charlie-Potatoes

Postby BigGwynram » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Apparently/allegedly (oh its getting so legal now) part of the negotiating with the tax man to get them to hold off was the promise of future income to come from the big home game on boxing day, the cup match with Bristol (whoops) and the 4 million pounds that the club have agreed for Mathews sale to Man U. ALLEGEDLY :lol: :lol: :lol:
BigGwynram

Return to General Chat