Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF I WON THE SHIRT!!!!!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

I would just give it away to a true bluebirds supporter! It would not be right for an outsider to win it! So sorry Annis i would have to give it away to our lass!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by sam salim on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: IF I WON THE SHIRT!!!!!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm

sam salim wrote:I would just give it away to a true bluebirds supporter! It would not to right for an outsider to win it! So sorry Annis i would have to give it away to our lass!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

i'll have it

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

YOU CAN IF YOU CAN GET IT OFF HER???? Rather you than me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 pm

you have not got over 800 posts you dont qualify :lol: ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm

that would'nt surprise me baz! Annis seems to be a little quiet tonight!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 pm

I don't think I have ever replied to one of your posts, but just out of interest, why are you on this board so much?

I mean that in a friendly way, just curious as to what attracts you here.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

NTB wrote:I don't think I have ever replied to one of your posts, but just out of interest, why are you on this board so much?

myself and zabiers sexual fantasy's (which for some strange reason includes ali) ;)

i personaly attract all kinds of people from all walks of life(except bindippers from west) its a strange weird thing that happens to me :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
NTB wrote:I don't think I have ever replied to one of your posts, but just out of interest, why are you on this board so much?

myself and zabiers sexual fantasy's (which for some strange reason includes ali) ;)

i personaly attract all kinds of people from all walks of life(except bindippers from west) its a strange weird thing that happens to me :lol:

I think he was asking Sam Baz. :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:09 pm

that was a reply for sam :lol: just fucked it up ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Our lass is from Cardiff and we are moving back. Mallo is her brother! thats why i know quiet a few of the lads. I go to a few of the games. im from Sheffield but live in Barnsley!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 pm

sam salim wrote:Our lass is from Cardiff and we are moving back. Mallo is her brother! thats why i know quiet a few of the lads. I go to a few of the games. im from Sheffield but live in Barnsley!

truth sam.............you are moving down to be closer to me :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:Our lass is from Cardiff and we are moving back. Mallo is her brother! thats why i know quiet a few of the lads. I go to a few of the games. im from Sheffield but live in Barnsley!

Yes M8!!! ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Yes M8!!! ;)

i will wear that shirt for you

in my NCB Y fronts :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

ive got a matching pair!!!!!!! 8-)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

sam salim wrote:ive got a matching pair!!!!!!! 8-)
:lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:09 pm

its a fix its already framed on my wall