Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Januray

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I think that PR has told the truth about the transfer money i think we will see the whole 3 mill, but to pay off the taxman dont no if its higher or lower then what the paper said but to me at least one person will be leavin for at least 3mill this transfer market, so has he told the truth for once?

Re: Januray

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:17 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:I think that PR has told the truth about the transfer money i think we will see the whole 3 mill, but to pay off the taxman dont no if its higher or lower then what the paper said but to me at least one person will be leavin for at least 3mill this transfer market, so has he told the truth for once?

Its not only the taxman who is owed money, there are others debts, bills wages to pay so where is that money gonna come from if we spend £3million on new players.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:I think that PR has told the truth about the transfer money i think we will see the whole 3 mill, but to pay off the taxman dont no if its higher or lower then what the paper said but to me at least one person will be leavin for at least 3mill this transfer market, so has he told the truth for once?

What do you mean for once!!?? :evil:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm

If we do sell, maybe we will spend the full 3million, but still, our finances should have been managed better.
Bristol City and other sides like us dont sell players every season, why do we need to?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm

What makes you think that the sale of mathews would be spent on new players..

Where did the money from player sales in the last 2 years go?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 pm

welshman wrote:What makes you think that the sale of mathews would be spent on new players..

Where did the money from player sales in the last 2 years go?

paying the new mobile beer boys/girls :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

You mean January, right?

I don't mean to knitpick, but spellcheck really doesn't hurt.