Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

who has sampled the beer from......

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm

the mobile beer servers???

i have and she was a really nice latvian lady, but run out of beer half way thru round!!! its a good idea in theory what do you think :ayatollah:

Re: who has sampled the beer from......

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

They haven't got them in the family stand so i have not sampled it from them, only from the bar and thats like piss, but next season im in the Canton Stand so im sure i will have the pleasure.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

nobby wrote:They haven't got them in the family stand so i have not sampled it from them, only from the bar and thats like piss, but next season im in the Canton Stand so im sure i will have the pleasure.

of meeting me :lol: i am always lingering around the beer ladies like a perv, and i dont belong to sludge :o

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nobby wrote:They haven't got them in the family stand so i have not sampled it from them, only from the bar and thats like piss, but next season im in the Canton Stand so im sure i will have the pleasure.

of meeting me :lol: i am always lingering around the beer ladies like a perv, and i dont belong to sludge :o

:lol: Ive already had the pleasure of meeting you Baz.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

nobby wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: Ive already had the pleasure of meeting you Baz.

sorry mate i was pissed again wasnt i. but a greater pleasure would to meet me by my beer lady ander the canton, her name is olga :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I drink strongbow which is only available at the bars,Wouldn't drink that fosters piss if she poured it free for me. :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I drink strongbow which is only available at the bars,Wouldn't drink that fosters piss if she poured it free for me. :lol:

i must agree its not nice, tastes like its leftover from the cup final(1927) but its wet and contains some alcohol :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:I drink strongbow which is only available at the bars,Wouldn't drink that fosters piss if she poured it free for me. :lol:

i must agree its not nice, tastes like its leftover from the cup final(1927) but its wet and contains some alcohol :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: