Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Att:The Riddler

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 pm

The ups & downs in following The City.....lol....
Talking to a Leeds fan ..He woudnt have changed it for the world the last 10-15 years ...the Riddler's gold fish tanks & O'Leary's transfer brain (over 80 mill lol)took them to the champions league season after season even to the semi final...Administration & relegation loomed,but the fantastic memories were there...They are rising again and will probably be knocking at the door of the premiership next season with of which you must agree fantastic support
If we go into admin it woudnt suprise me one bit....looking back with 35 years in watching the Soap opera on Slopa Rd ..If somebody had told you while on the away terrace of the likes of Lincoln & Scarbourough or when we lost to northampton in the playoffs...Dont worry about it ,things will get better ,you be watching the Mighty Bluebirds come out on the pitch at the New Wembley Stadium watching them play in the 2008 Fa Cup Final but on the downside you probably might struggle in the 2nd tier of the english league a few years later due to finacial difficulties...you'd bite his hand off..
Like a few thousend others ,if we drop down to the 4th tier or even down to the conference we still be there travelling up & down the country following our beloved City...
Chairmen,over payed Players,Managers come and go The only ones who be allways there will be the fantastic loyal supporters
Im sure The Riddler will walk way with a healthy bank balance ...but remember Mr Riddler just like Leeds United ,Cardiff City & its History will move on & will live for ever...
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Att:The Riddler

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

a very good post

blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebirds forever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Great post :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:10 pm

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKYS ARE GREY ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 pm

To bloody right

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm

as I once famously said

Cardiff City Today, Tomorrow, Forever :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 am

Mr Riddler....How much of your owncash have you put into CCFC.....& secondly & more importantly How much cash have you made out of our beloved Club...... :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 am

I don't thank Ridsdale or Hammam for the days we've had. I thank the fans because without you lads the Leeds match, the 2003 Playoff Final win at the Millennium Stadium and the FA Cup run wouldn't have been worthwhile had you lot not been there with me.

So thanks chaps! You've given me the fantastic memories. :ayatollah: