Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTIONS FOR OWAIN

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Great site Owain, with regard to numbers, 20,000 posts, is that actual messages, or messages and replies,because there seems to be a small gap between topics and posts, also can you have a table showing how many visits we've had and how many pages they have looked at.

It would be interesting to see how many people visit without actually posting messages.

Re: QUESTIONS FOR OWAIN

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 pm

The total posts on the main page is all the posts/messages that have been posted, but it's minus the one's that have been deleted!

Total posts 19421 is the current total, it could be that we're almost over that but when a post gets deleted it goes from the post count. That's the number we'll be using though

I will try and get some stats up over the next couple of days

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 pm

good work owain :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Well done Owain, the site has really done well.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Owain did you get my pm.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Great site Owain, with regard to numbers, 20,000 posts, is that actual messages, or messages and replies,because there seems to be a small gap between topics and posts, also can you have a table showing how many visits we've had and how many pages they have looked at.

It would be interesting to see how many people visit without actually posting messages.

stop creeping your not having the shirt :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Just got in from the Snow Top Job Owain :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

nobby wrote:Owain did you get my pm.

sorry read it on my phone and forgot to reply, he's been allowed back apparently :)