Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITS ALL GO GO GO AND WE NOW HAVE TO GET

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 am

Behind OUR Club, Peter has just said "OUR GAME IS DEF ON THIS SATURDAY" The pitch is in Excellent Condition (I forgot to ask about the car parks lol).

He has promised me most of Our probs will be Solved this week and He is (His Words not mine)

For the SAKE of OUR CLUB, Not Peter,Sam or any other the other management, WE THE FANS HAVE TO NOW RALLY BEHIND OUR TEAM and SUPPORT THEM ON THE PITCH. There is no point going to This Saturdays match being Negative, we have to try to be positive, other wise the Bad Vibes will run onto the pitch.

SO COME ON FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CLUB , "BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ITS ALL GO GO GO AND WE NOW HAVE TO GET

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:Behind OUR Club, Peter has just said "OUR GAME IS DEF ON THIS SATURDAY" The pitch is in Excellent Condition (I forgot to ask about the car parks lol).

He has promised me most of Our probs will be Solved this week and He is (His Words not mine)

For the SAKE of OUR CLUB, Not Peter,Sam or any other the other management, WE THE FANS HAVE TO NOW RALLY BEHIND OUR TEAM and SUPPORT THEM ON THE PITCH. There is no point going to This Saturdays match being Negative, we have to try to be positive, other wise the Bad Vibes will run onto the pitch.

SO COME ON FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CLUB , "BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post :ayatollah: A win on Saturday will make things look a whole lot better, for a while :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:55 am

I'm not going to think about any of the off the field stuff until we know one way or another what is happening. From now until then it's all on the pitch! 4th in the table... ready to push on!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:58 am

Thats what we want to hear Football Football Football Football :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 am

We need to get the stadium rocking when Saturday comes around. To a man (and woman) everybody needs to be as vociferous as ever and get behind the team. To make the ground feel imposing and give and edge to our boys. Get the Ninian Park spirit at CCS. We need to show solidarity and that despite all the off the field problems, we are as strong as ever.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:Behind OUR Club, Peter has just said "OUR GAME IS DEF ON THIS SATURDAY" The pitch is in Excellent Condition (I forgot to ask about the car parks lol).

I'm up for that :D :ayatollah:

Peter

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

I'm up for that :D :ayatollah:

Peter I am just going to read your post in a minute with a cup of coffee :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 am

No new player negotiations yet? Then again it wouldn't surprise me if we have another nonexistent midfield pairing on Saturday.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:09 am

Saying that, I could really do with a cup of coffee right now in work but don't have a mug! Left it at home!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 am

Never had a problem in supporting the players on the pitch, but those off the pitch are yet again playing with our heart strings, pull together, yeh now that you need us we'll pull together.o.k.

We have always done our part and it usually winds up with us being shit on, we pay our hard earned money for the privilege of watching our club, money don't buy loyalty, loyalty gets earned, and lying to us doesn't do you any favours.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 am

Annis,these promises off Peter are they real promises, or promises like he's made to us in the past, I wonder what the HMRC think about his promises.f**k me, how many chances does he want.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:15 am

BigGwynram wrote:Annis,these promises off Peter are they real promises, or promises like he's made to us in the past, I wonder what the HMRC think about his promises.f**k me, how many chances does he want.

He has more lifes than a cat has(doesnt he have 9). :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 am

If there was a problem surely HMRC would have given us a second winding up order and seeked more urgent action by now? They've remained quiet so I assume on that evidence that a repayment plan is in place. HMRC doesn't f**k about.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 am

100% behind Peter,Dave,Annis and Cardiff City Football Club!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 am

Are the problems being solved by giving my -and 11,000 others' season ticket money to the Inland Revenue ? Because if that's his answer, he can take a running jump.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:54 am

I'll be there (as long as the snow in Andover clears!) with my 2 lads. C'mon City.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I'll be there (as long as the snow in Andover clears!) with my 2 lads. C'mon City.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Zabier wrote:If there was a problem surely HMRC would have given us a second winding up order and seeked more urgent action by now? They've remained quiet so I assume on that evidence that a repayment plan is in place. HMRC doesn't f**k about.

For what it's worth, I have heard that the Government are not too keen on football clubs being wound up by HMRC prior to a General Election unless there is no way out for them . Do not expect a very hard line from HMRC.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 pm

NN2Blue2 wrote:
Zabier wrote:If there was a problem surely HMRC would have given us a second winding up order and seeked more urgent action by now? They've remained quiet so I assume on that evidence that a repayment plan is in place. HMRC doesn't f**k about.

For what it's worth, I have heard that the Government are not too keen on football clubs being wound up by HMRC prior to a General Election unless there is no way out for them . Do not expect a very hard line from HMRC.

Any reason for that in particular? Surely if money is owed, it is owed?

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Zabier wrote:
NN2Blue2 wrote:

Any reason for that in particular? Surely if money is owed, it is owed?

Votes

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:30 pm

NN2Blue2 wrote:

Is that why HMRC have issued far, far more winding up orders against, errm, football clubs in recent times then?

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:03 pm

We going to see 'We Love you Pete' banners up?

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Annis us fans can't any thing that happens in the board room but we can control the atmosphere so let's out in numbers and really get the ground rocking, and sure our support for the club. Bluebirds bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:For the SAKE of OUR CLUB, Not Peter,Sam or any other the other management, WE THE FANS HAVE TO NOW RALLY BEHIND OUR TEAM and SUPPORT THEM ON THE PITCH. There is no point going to This Saturdays match being Negative, we have to try to be positive, other wise the Bad Vibes will run onto the pitch.

Thing is as far as I'm concerned, that's how its always been since I started watching City in 1968. From selling Toshack through to Black Friday and the more recent forced sales. Billy Ronson even moved to a club with more ambition (Wrexham ffs) so its no different to back then.

But the fans will always back them to the hilt whilst the club is constantly in financial turmoil and run by wanker after wanker - with the exception (imo) of Borley and possibly Bob Grogan. Every other Chairman has been in it for what they can make out of the club & its devoted fans. Bastards every one :evil:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Go for it!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:17 pm

well said annis :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 pm

lets get all sides of ccs rocking on saturday i for one will be giving it 100% cmon city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

MOST OF OUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED, lets hope there the problems we want sorted, tax bill, players, etc :)

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Annis us fans can't any thing that happens in the board room but we can control the atmosphere so let's out in numbers and really get the ground rocking, and sure our support for the club. Bluebirds bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats what I like to hear :ayatollah: