Riddler's Riddles

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Riddler's Riddles

Postby Ben » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 am

whenever things hit the fan riddler always finds a excuse for fans to love him and say "awwwwwww"

the hacking of the e-mail is a mystery - police involved? ive spoken to a mate in the OB and he's said they've heard nothing --all we are hearing it from is his gob! or via people on message boards

then his "ill quit and walk away" the club will go pop etc etc etc - just go, he seems to say this when he wants to feel the love and he's he knows he's fecked up

its never his fault!! id have more respect for him if he just come out and told the TRUTH, he'd get more respect off everyone, just tell us the mistakes he's made and that he's trying his best to dig us out of a hole. .......... BUT he can't do it!

but what he'll do is tell people like vince and annis (no dissrespect to you guys) things because he knows it gets back to the message boards, knows that the people he tells hold some weight on the boards and people will listen, when infact he's playing them for mugs, sorry but its just getting tiresum now :cry: but everyone is getting used to it, people won't listen anyway ........i wounder what his new tacktic's will be

the guy is like a drug addict, lies and lies to people to get what he wants, lies and lies to get money , lie's and lie's to get people to think things etc

there for i wish he would go!
My Opinion!
Ben

Riddler's Riddles

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat