Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

miserable bastards!!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm

over the last couple of years i thinck some of our fans expect the world,i can once remember us not giving a f**k about results or what was happening at the club as long as we had a good piss up and day out what has happened to us.lets just concentrate on the football start singing some good songs and most of all enjoy yourself and stop f*cking moaning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: miserable bastards!!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Well said that man!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm

beaky wrote:over the last couple of years i thinck some of our fans expect the world,i can once remember us not giving a f**k about results or what was happening at the club as long as we had a good piss up and day out what has happened to us.lets just concentrate on the football start singing some good songs and most of all enjoy yourself and stop f*cking moaning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes but if the of the field issues continue an are anywhere near as bad as has been suggested and we sit back and dont raise our concerns the we wont be able to enjoy the great days out following our club because it may cease to exist through its mis-management. Sure at every game me and thousands of others will continue to support the team vocally but it still remains there are huge problems to resolve and we cant just do a quick impression of an osterich in the hope it will all be ok.
My stance is c'mon Bluebirds, up your game PR!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Dange wrote:
beaky wrote:over the last couple of years i thinck some of our fans expect the world,i can once remember us not giving a f**k about results or what was happening at the club as long as we had a good piss up and day out what has happened to us.lets just concentrate on the football start singing some good songs and most of all enjoy yourself and stop f*cking moaning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes but if the of the field issues continue an are anywhere near as bad as has been suggested and we sit back and dont raise our concerns the we wont be able to enjoy the great days out following our club because it may cease to exist through its mis-management. Sure at every game me and thousands of others will continue to support the team vocally but it still remains there are huge problems to resolve and we cant just do a quick impression of an osterich in the hope it will all be ok.

i see were your coming from but all it seems to be the last couple of seasons is we either moan about pr dave jones or certain players week in week out dont you thinck.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 pm

beaky wrote:
Dange wrote:

i see were your coming from but all it seems to be the last couple of seasons is we either moan about pr dave jones or certain players week in week out dont you thinck.

I understand what your saying (Cardiff fans arent happy if they're not moaning) but the events over the last week have really made alot of people stand up and question what is going on. Lets just hope for some positive news in the next couple of days and a positive result on Saturday!!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 pm

maaaaaaaaaaacormack wherever you maybe you eat haggis in yar own country could be worse could be jack taking smack in ya council flat

get it going :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:maaaaaaaaaaacormack wherever you maybe you eat haggis in yar own country could be worse could be jack taking smack in ya council flat

Loving it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: support the boys - and make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:maaaaaaaaaaacormack wherever you maybe you eat haggis in yar own country could be worse could be jack taking smack in ya council flat

nice one i hate those dirty bastards :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Bad moods can actually be good for you, with an Australian study finding that being sad make people less gullible, improves their ability to judge others and also boosts memory.
The study, authored by psychology professor Joseph Forgas at the University of New South Wales, showed that people in a negative mood were more critical of, and paid more attention to, their surroundings than happier people, who were more likely to believe anything they were told.
"Whereas positive mood seems to promote creativity, flexibility, cooperation, and reliance on mental shortcuts, negative moods trigger more attentive, careful thinking paying greater attention to the external world," Forgas wrote.
"Our research suggests that sadness ... promotes information processing strategies best suited to dealing with more demanding situations."
For the study, Forgas and his team conducted several experiments that started with inducing happy or sad moods in their subjects through watching films and recalling positive or negative events.
In one of the experiments, happy and sad participants were asked to judge the truth of urban myths and rumours and found that people in a negative mood were less likely to believe these statements.
People in a bad mood were also less likely to make snap decisions based on racial or religious prejudices, and they were less likely to make mistakes when asked to recall an event that they witnessed.
The study also found that sad people were better at stating their case through written arguments, which Forgas said showed that a "mildly negative mood may actually promote a more concrete, accommodative and ultimately more successful communication style."
"Positive mood is not universally desirable: people in negative mood are less prone to judgmental errors, are more resistant to eyewitness distortions and are better at producing high-quality, effective persuasive messages," Forgas wrote.
The study was published in the November/December edition of the Australian Science journal.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Its only because we care. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:17 pm

nobby wrote:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 pm

beaky wrote:
nobby wrote:

we all care m8 i dont doubt that for one minute but all this moaning really is gettig a bit much.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Its only because we care. :ayatollah:[/quote][/quote]
we all care m8 i dont doubt that for one minute but all this moaning really is gettig a bit much.[/quote]

Who's moaning. :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 pm

I go to Cardiff City Football Club.....For the football :o

You don't get promotion at the end of the season for having the best atmosphere :D

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:

You don't get promotion at the end of the season for having the best atmosphere :D

sorry someone told me you did. :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Those were My best days, but without Ninian Park and the higher up you go, there is no chance they will return :cry:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 pm

beaky wrote:
Miguel_Comminges wrote:

sorry someone told me you did. :lol:

:lol: If you want to sing your heart out every game thats your prerogative :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

never a dull moment at the city,yes i do agree,there is always negativity surrounding some posters on here,its almost as if they want us to lose so they can have a go at dj or pr,im not lovers of both lately,but players cross the line,so they piss me off too.I firmly believe that we should roar the club to glory every saturday,and if we win post some positive feedback,a good messageboard should consist of good+bad posts,and strictly no jacks in my eyes ;) THE CLUBS MONEY ISSUES ARE GETTING ME DOWN THOUGH LADS.HOPE THEY SORT THEM SOON.........CCFC BORN 2B BLUE

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I think it is an age thing the older we get the more misrable we are getting and forgetting what its like to have a good days fun at the footie.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

electricblue wrote:I think it is an age thing the older we get the more misrable we are getting and forgetting what its like to have a good days fun at the footie.

good post mate,not all of us should go old gracefully...go old with some fun...enjoy the saturday+city,its day from the misses for most :shock:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Best post ive seen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: EVERY ONE DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: