Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I KNOW YOUVE HEARD ALL THIS FROM ME BEFORE

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 pm

I miss it so much. Football will never be the same for me in the new ground, even if we do make the prem.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:46 am

to be honest i dont even look forward to home games anymore, every time we're in a cup i hope we get an away draw, wheras at ninian everyone felt that we could beat brazil there on a good day. the club keeps moans that there is no atmosphere but will do f**k all to sort it out. too may times i've seen the stewards chuck someone out just for standing up and cheering on the team. soon we wont be able to celebrate, we'll just have to sit there and clap with a smile on our face or end up having a 3 year banning over. it just like playing in reading or coventry every week. at ninian park you could hardly ever hear the away fans but now they can outsing a 20k crowd if theres only 50 of them. im just trying to keep a bit of hope that next season a lot of people will have changed where they are gonna sit and the boring plastic bastards can f**k off into the family stand and the rest of us can carry on singing and supporting our club! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:19 am

ninian park was a fortress with a great atmosphere, but times change, it was rundown and it was time for change, the new stadium needs an atmosphere yes, but only we can give it.
you want the new stadium to feel like your club? then make it your club and stop living in the past. :clock: