Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: coventry away

Postby Lady Blue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:47 am

Def not, but Colchester would be worse :lol:
Lady Blue

Postby block a bluebird » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 am

one of my favourite away trips was at layer road colchester, the friday before xmas, about 150 of us there, freezing cold and we won 2-1, 150 loyal fans that didnt stop singing awsome trip, but ur right, i wouldnt want them again lol
block a bluebird

Postby Lady Blue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:53 am

block a bluebird wrote:one of my favourite away trips was at layer road colchester, the friday before xmas, about 150 of us there, freezing cold and we won 2-1, 150 loyal fans that didnt stop singing awsome trip, but ur right, i wouldnt want them again lol

I do agree, thats when the real loyal fans follow them, to the end of the earth. I have been there twice with Cardiff, but its not a romantic tie for us, we would prob loose lol
Lady Blue

Return to General Chat