Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"UNBELIEVABLE"

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm

We have Sold Over 10,500 Season Tickets for Next Season and Not one person has asked for their money back, Support the Name Cardiff City(it doesnt mean you support those who run it) thats what I Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Deadline has been extended due to the weather.

Re: "UNBELIEVABLE"

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Now there`s a suprise.. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

The season ticket deadline or the £2.7 million tax bill deadline or are we talking about the same thing :lol:

LOYAL SUPPORTERS :ayatollah:

Fair play thats loyal support,hope pr keeps his promise :roll: :cry:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We have Sold Over 10,500 Season Tickets for Next Season and Not one person has asked for their money back, Support the Name Cardiff City(it doesnt mean you support those who run it) thats what I Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

after what was reported in the NOTW and the fact that a lot of people have not paid a penny towards their season tickets because of the 5 month payment plan,it really does surprise me Annis that nobody at all asked for their direct debit to be cancelled.

but if it is the case then superb :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

" No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no ....." sorry Annis could not resist that one.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:We have Sold Over 10,500 Season Tickets for Next Season and Not one person has asked for their money back, Support the Name Cardiff City(it doesnt mean you support those who run it) thats what I Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

after what was reported in the NOTW and the fact that a lot of people have not paid a penny towards their season tickets because of the 5 month payment plan,it really does surprise me Annis that nobody at all asked for their direct debit to be cancelled.

but if it is the case then superb :ayatollah:

Carl, 100% NOT ONE PERSON HAS ASKED TO CANCEL. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm

someone please lend me £399 so i can renew :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:someone please lend me £399 so i can renew :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard Zebra Finance are very sympathic. :occasion9:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 pm

TNT wrote:" No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no ....." sorry Annis could not resist that one.

TNT Fair play, at least you have got a sense of humour :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Have they sold any since the NOTW story broke?..

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm

welshman wrote:Have they sold any since the NOTW story broke?..

I think the important issue here is that NONE were cancelled

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I agree Carl, i was interested to see if the story had put fans off who hadn`t renewed yet..

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

yes i bought 1 on monday, :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

welshman wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I agree Carl, i was interested to see if the story had put fans off who hadn`t renewed yet..

It has now gone dead, but then there is the weather/no staff in lol and the bad press.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 pm

whens it extended until this time then ? :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm

rsblue wrote:whens it extended until this time then ? :lol:

Till the Tax man says he has had enough :lol:

No date yet, just keep buying.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I've cancelled hasn't he read my E mail, is PR's E mail address REDHOTMAIL@OH.OH.OH.
I'll phone the mole to see if it's in his in box.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I've cancelled hasn't he read my E mail, is PR's E mail address REDHOTMAIL@OH.OH.OH.
I'll phone the mole to see if it's in his in box.

:lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Thats excellent.

Although I'm sure there will be a few sneaky ones who will just cancel their finance agreements.

One lad is spouting off about doing it on Mike's board.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Thats excellent.

Although I'm sure there will be a few sneaky ones who will just cancel their finance agreements.

One lad is spouting off about doing it on Mike's board.

Thats the funny story another big mouth/key board warrior giving it the big one on there, yet up to TODAY NOT ONE PERSON HAS CANCELLED :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Platambos - do the ayatollah!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Platambos - do the ayatollah!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Platambos - do the ayatollah!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:18 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: N13 AGAIN!!!!!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:34 pm

gotta be honest we are the best and craziest fans around :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Not one person cancelling shows the loyalty that the fans have to the club just hope the club return the favour now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:27 am

So over 10,000 have renewed and not one person has cancelled.

Our friend Peter can't say we're not getting behind the club now, he'll have to find a new excuse... :D

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 am

ccfc1981 wrote:gotta be honest we are the best and craziest fans around :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: