Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "UNBELIEVABLE"

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Does the fact that im holding my credit agreement in my hand now mean that Zebra Finance won't forward the funds until i have signed it and sent it back?

Because i know alot of people who are waiting to see how January unfolds before they forward on their paper work......

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Does the fact that im holding my credit agreement in my hand now mean that Zebra Finance won't forward the funds until i have signed it and sent it back?

Because i know alot of people who are waiting to see how January unfolds before they forward on their paper work......

yep just posted mine today, unless zebra is forwarding money to ccfc

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Still No one asked for their money back again today,(Arseholes on Mikes Mb saying they had asked lol) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We Sold more again today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Still No one asked for their money back again today,(Arseholes on Mikes Mb saying they had asked lol) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice to hear some good news.. :D

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Merlin wrote:Does the fact that im holding my credit agreement in my hand now mean that Zebra Finance won't forward the funds until i have signed it and sent it back?

There is no credit agreement until you sign and return the forms. The club won't get a penny until you do.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Still No one asked for their money back again today,(Arseholes on Mikes Mb saying they had asked lol) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great stuff how long is the extended deadline?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Brilliant and now th need out money more than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Great stuff how long is the extended deadline?

At This Moment, PR is just letting it continue lol.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!! You're right Annis, fekin crazeee but we is luvvin it big time!! :ayatollah: