Ninian V CCS Poll

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Right once and for all if you had the choice Ninian or CCS

Re: Ninian V CCS Poll

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm

np :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Ninian Park Till I Die :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Annis you choseing Ninian Park that shocked me didnt see that coming. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm

ccs, the way forward

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm

IMO Problem with CCS, said so many times is the atmosphere. Fans in the wrong places and the roof goes up letting the noise out. The good old fashioned stadium has roofs that slopped down to the pitch. Modern architects clearly not football fans.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 am

CCS is a fantastic stadium, let down by the idiots in charge.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 am

SteW wrote:CCS is a fantastic stadium, let down by the idiots in charge.

There is a bit of truth in that, Take the facilities away and put them under Ninian Park, get rid of the cronies in charge, then it would be ELECTRIC. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

Ninian Park by a country mile. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Ninian Park was way out in front but the CCS is coming back strong. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Ninian park

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm

NP everytime, i have'nt taken to this ground at all.It's bland & the acoustics are awful, i had a open mind on it but as time as gone on i like it least with every game, dissapointed in truth, i honestly thought it was the way forward. :cry: