Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I know you are not a lover of the new ground and nor am I but thats down in my opinion to atmosphere

Is there nothing you or anyone else can do to get the family section swapped over to increase both the atmosphere but also make it the fortress that it needs to be

That in my opinion would generate extra points and surely in a shit or bust times The Riddler would want to be doing everything he can to get us promoted

:ayatollah:

Re: FAO Annis

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Dobbin wrote:I know you are not a lover of the new ground and nor am I but thats down in my opinion to atmosphere

Is there nothing you or anyone else can do to get the family section swapped over to increase both the atmosphere but also make it the fortress that it needs to be

That in my opinion would generate extra points and surely in a shit or bust times The Riddler would want to be doing everything he can to get us promoted

The Riddler? - on this positive board we do not approve of silly nicknames, please call our chairman by his correct full name and Annis may look upon your request in a more positive manner. His name for your reference is Peter Ridsdale. Many thanks.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Dobbin wrote:I know you are not a lover of the new ground and nor am I but thats down in my opinion to atmosphere

Dobbin, I agree, I cant stand the New Ground and I now know that will never change, but I also agree the atmosphere is crap because of where the family Section is. This was down to the police and Wayne Nash and now a new man from Leeds lol Spencer, above Nash. They will not change their minds, its like talking to a brick wall. :evil:

I believe if it was down to Peter Ridsdale, on this matter he would sort it for us.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Annis

Who sorted E23 because at the start of the season that was not happening surely the same person can sort this issue or if not cant you have another word with Ridsdale and see if it can get sorted

Cheers

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

The Riddler? - on this positive board we do not approve of silly nicknames, please call our chairman by his correct full name and Annis may look upon your request in a more positive manner. His name for your reference is Peter Ridsdale. Many thanks.

Maybe I should call him the bullshitter cause he promised to help me at the meeting on a personal basis and I have sent him mail and he has not had the decency to respond - Peoples lives and there families are far more important than City ever will be and I thought he would help like he said he would

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

The guy was asking a genuine question, No nicknames eh Mr Saddles..!!

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 pm

what if we had a demo or similar, maybe they will change their minds to fanpower

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Minty wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

The guy was asking a genuine question, No nicknames eh Mr Saddles..!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: