A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has the email hacker been arrested?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 am

didn't think so :roll:

more lies

Re: Has the email hacker been arrested?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am

Yes...and The Riddler knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman! :lol:

Oh yeah and they've found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:03 pm

i reckon they have! :lol:

but if the riddler said it, i wouldn't beleave it :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 pm

The police don't tend to investigate things like this.

Especially since it'd mean having to contact the American authorities and Hotmail, etc.

Unless the person who did it admitted it to the police, they won't be arrested.

Just my $0.02.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:51 pm

I doubt it very much. Far more likely a scenario is that it was just another diversionary tactic to try and get you all talking about something else other than the tax issue and to garner some sympathy for the poor soul :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 pm

I think the comment was the Email hacking was subject to a Police Investigation, rather than arrests. It is perfectly possible that Ridsdale has made a complaint and that its being investigated.

That said I wouldn't hold my breath if I was him.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Ben wrote:didn't think so :roll:

more lies

Not more lies at all, I have been told that there is an invistigation going on. They will not be in any rush, they can take their time and gather all the evidence first.

So whoever did it should expect a knock on the door any time.........

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Bluebina wrote:

more lies

Not more lies at all, I have been told that there is an invistigation going on. They will not be in any rush, they can take their time and gather all the evidence first.

Are you old bill?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

more lies

Are you old bill?

In fairness BB Bluebina is right, the Police do operate in that way, even if they usually find some way of cocking it up. :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

more lies

Are you old bill?

No I am not, and i heard the information 2nd hand yesterday, from my mate also a City fan, who knows someone that is !!!

I can't guarantee that what he said was right, but he's not a bullshitter, and know that he wouldn't make something like that up, so believe him.

It came up in general conversation, about the state of the club, and the sensationalisation in the News of the world.

I can't see why people would think that they wouldn't investigate, someone hacking into PR's email accounts, it seems common sense that they would ???

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:05 pm

why would a fan of our club want to do this anyway i reckon it was a jack baaahhhhstaaahhhhhd

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

i dont think it even happened, he always say's things happen just as stuff has been realeased, trying to deflect somthing else :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Ben wrote:i dont think it even happened, he always say's things happen just as stuff has been realeased, trying to deflect somthing else :lol:

I can't believe Ridsdale would normally leave sensitive information in a hotmail account. I think we may have been looking at this whole saga from the wrong angle.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Statements are currently being taken from those who received copies of it by the way of distribution by one of the posters on here to a selected few as a way of getting back at PR for previously being dismissed for prior information being sold to the NOW. The distributor has claimed he is not the actual hacker himself.