Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People up here in Merthyr dont realise

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am

How lucky they are, yesterday I went for a 4 hour walk up the Mountin and it was super lush. People dont realise how luck they are to have all this on our Doorstep.

Re: People up here in Merthyr dont realise

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am

Same here in Port Talbot mate, people dont realise how lucky they are, its not every day you get to see a steelworks and breath the toxic air and get covered in fallout. :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 pm

BlueCheg wrote:How lucky they are, yesterday I went for a 4 hour walk up the Mountin and it was super lush. People dont realise how luck they are to have all this on our Doorstep.

cheg it works both ways, it takes me 4 hours to walk up the hill too my house :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 pm

beautiful chegs the scenary around merthyr is astonishing and not just a saturday night im talking here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm

BlueCheg wrote:How lucky they are, yesterday I went for a 4 hour walk up the Mountin and it was super lush. People dont realise how luck they are to have all this on our Doorstep.

so chegs you walked up a slag heap covered in snow :lol: if i was covered in snow i would look lush ;) :D you need to come over to porth to see beauty my man :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 pm

You`ve been swigging the slops again haven`t you.. :lol: