Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MUGS

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 am

The lot of us, Ridders the con man saying buy you're season tickets bnow and we will improve the Team :roll: Myself included bought in to it, and now it looks as if the Money is going on the Tax Bill.
Thanks for taking us for Mugs again Peter :twisted: No wonder fans are giving up on the Club.

Re: MUGS

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 am

We will never give up on "our" club the hierachy is a different matter :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YOU ARE MY CARDIFF OOH ARGHH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am

No me but some aint as Loyal.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 am

I know what your saying, but i think the majority of fans who bought plat ambo's would of got them anyway, if only we were told the truth, for once. I'm not giving up on our club, its a part of my life! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

Excatly if PR came out and said we need the Money for the Tax Bill. I'd feel a lot better by it all but now I seem kind of cheated :twisted:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

I can understand peoples anguish i was pissed off with the whole scenario too but all we can do is hope these issues are resolved asap and we can kick on with the football instead of the politics :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 am

Cardiff till i die :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 pm

lies again from the riddler

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:The lot of us, Ridders the con man saying buy you're season tickets bnow and we will improve the Team :roll: Myself included bought in to it, and now it looks as if the Money is going on the Tax Bill.
Thanks for taking us for Mugs again Peter :twisted: No wonder fans are giving up on the Club.

We could still get promotion and you would get your money back (or more likely the year afters free and a free shirt or free seat upgrade or something) and don't forget the 5 year price freeze.

Keep the Faith ...............

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 pm

I aint no mug - I is a PLATAMBO!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Guys, until January 31st, shall we not make such accusations? It benefits no-one. The minute we close the transfer window I will make my views heard. Until then Ridsdale has that amount of time to prove to me he's worthy of my support.