Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturdays Game

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

It said on the news yesterday that the club were going on police advice as to wether the game goes ahead due to the surrounding area and health and safety issue.

One question, are people getting to Asda and all the other outlets around the ground and if so why should our game be in jeopardy. :roll:

Re: Saturdays Game

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:44 am

nobby wrote:It said on the news yesterday that the club were going on police advice as to wether the game goes ahead due to the surrounding area and health and safety issue.

One question, are people getting to Asda and all the other outlets around the ground and if so why should our game be in jeopardy. :roll:

Surrounding area is in a terrible state, no gritters or salt :shock:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 am

nobby wrote:It said on the news yesterday that the club were going on police advice as to wether the game goes ahead due to the surrounding area and health and safety issue.

I said the saem thing the other night when the Carling semis got called off.

If the country is in such a bad state then no-one should be allowed to go to work, shopping, pub(ouch) or any other activity until the roads etc. are deemed safe.

If they won't do that then we've as much right to try and get to the football as we have to try and go get 6 cans and a pint of milk.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 pm

I was watching the news last night and there was a spokewoman for Asda's on there explaining how they were helping staff to work. She said they were letting them work from home, but I couldn't figure out how a lot of Asda staff could possibly stack shelves and work checkouts from home :lol: