Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheff Wed V Peterborough OFF

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Due to weather

Re: Sheff Wed V Peterborough OFF

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 pm

was called off before 11am! PITCH 100% PLAYABLE but outside ground to dangerous! Shocking weather up here have'nt been 20yards from house in 3 days!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 pm

sam salim wrote:was called off before 11am! PITCH 100% PLAYABLE but outside ground to dangerous! Shocking weather up here have'nt been 20yards from house in 3 days!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

evening sam :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm

ok Baz!!!! Its a cold one!!!!! 8-)

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I went back up to Sheffield on Tuesday, managed to escape yesterday. My street in Crookesmoor hadn't been gritted and the snow was deep enough to cover my hiking boots. The pond/lake in the park down the road was frozen over except for a small corner where the ducks were sleeping.

Not seen snow like that down in South Wales since I was very, very young.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 pm

I hope ours is decided early on or off, but we have a good chance of it being on.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:58 am

DaveSheffield wrote:I went back up to Sheffield on Tuesday, managed to escape yesterday. My street in Crookesmoor hadn't been gritted and the snow was deep enough to cover my hiking boots. The pond/lake in the park down the road was frozen over except for a small corner where the ducks were sleeping.

Not seen snow like that down in South Wales since I was very, very young.

Eye lad IT'S GRIM UP NORTH!!! :?