Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN THE CANTEEN TODAY

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 pm

THE CLUBS CANTEEN

DJ and Terry Burtons discussion was all about THIS FORUM and how come it knows so much lol.

Surely their discussion should of been about if The Blackpool players get stuck in to us, who is going to stand up to them :lol:

Re: IN THE CANTEEN TODAY

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

or if they should keep feeney or let him go :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:11 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:or if they should keep feeney or let him go :lol: :lol:

He cant go out on loan again as he has been already.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Good evening Dave :wave:

Good evening Terry :wave:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE CLUBS CANTEEN

DJ and Terry Burtons discussion was all about THIS FORUM and how come it knows so much lol.

Surely their discussion should of been about if The Blackpool players get stuck in to us, who is going to stand up to them :lol:

and there's DJ stating he never reads Message boards :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Evening DJ, i hear Burnley are looking for a new manager.. :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Can't he go back to the same team, whoever it was?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

SteW wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Can't he go back to the same team, whoever it was?

Yes Wed, but they havent got a manager .

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 pm

TAXI FOR DJ AND TAKE PR :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

what we are stuck with feeney.another mouth to feed.
the cardiff city nest is full of cuckoos

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm

I know many will disagree but I think Feeney should be given a place in the first team squad and some proper game time. Can't remember what game it was at Ninian but he came on and missed a sitter from about 4 yards, I didn't think he'd ever play for us again at that point! But to be fair the feedback from Scotland sounded good when he was on loan up there and whenever I've seen him play for N.Ireland I've always thought that he puts in a good shift and a lot of heart? Can it hurt to have another striker in the squad? Unless we sign someone else I see no reason for Feeney not to play the role of at least regular substitute. I'd certainly rather him than Josh Maggennis.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Francesco Totti wrote:

I know many will disagree but I think Feeney should be given a place in the first team squad and some proper game time. Can't remember what game it was at Ninian but he came on and missed a sitter from about 4 yards, I didn't think he'd ever play for us again at that point! But to be fair the feedback from Scotland sounded good when he was on loan up there and whenever I've seen him play for N.Ireland I've always thought that he puts in a good shift and a lot of heart? Can it hurt to have another striker in the squad? Unless we sign someone else I see no reason for Feeney not to play the role of at least regular substitute. I'd certainly rather him than Josh Maggennis.

GIVE HIM A CHANCE I SAY :ayatollah:
Cheers, in a practice match today he scored 3 Superb Goals, DJ never even commented, Chopra never even came in lol.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Hello Dave, would you like me to give you a masterclass in football formations - and no I havent played the game proffessionally but I am dynamite on football manager. I'm a natural, I even use to be brill at subbuteo as a kid :lol: ave it.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 am

Morning mr jones if your looking
bit of bad news sorry there's no 3 million for players.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am

Ironic really as one of the biggest discussions on this board is how come those 2 know so little :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Ironic really as one of the biggest discussions on this board is how come those 2 know so little :lol:

:lol: :lol: