Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

protest about running of club

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:27 pm

i was thinking why dont we protest about the way the club is being run and lets start to get on rids back cause i dont want the club i love to end up like leeds as risdale has done .
thanaks

Re: protest about running of club

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 am

merthyr ref1 wrote:i was thinking why dont we protest about the way the club is being run and lets start to get on rids back cause i dont want the club i love to end up like leeds as risdale has done .
thanaks

I have already talked to Corky and Vince about this and they have said lets wait and see what happens in Jan, after that if things havent got better, everyone will be up for it.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
merthyr ref1 wrote:i was thinking why dont we protest about the way the club is being run and lets start to get on rids back cause i dont want the club i love to end up like leeds as risdale has done .
thanaks

I have already talked to Corky and Vince about this and they have said lets wait and see what happens in Jan, after that if things havent got better, everyone will be up for it.

I promise to protest in me jim jams and leaky wellies :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:56 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
thanaks

I promise to protest in me jim jams and leaky wellies :lol:

:lol:

We should start the protests Now then :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:56 am

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:
thanaks

Personally i dont think we should be protesting at the moment and lets see how things pan out in the next few weeks.we have made huge strides in the last few years with our hooligan reputation and i think that a demonstration now that possibly turned violent would just put off any potential investors.
Having said that can i just confirm my 100% total lack of support for the chairman :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 am

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
thanaks

Personally i dont think we should be protesting at the moment and lets see how things pan out in the next few weeks.we have made huge strides in the last few years with our hooligan reputation and i think that a demonstration now that possibly turned violent would just put off any potential investors.
Having said that can i just confirm my 100% total lack of support for the chairman :lol:

:lol:

I SECOND THAT Steve :lol: